Chapter 416 - This is a Mess

The silence in the room was deafening. No one had expected this outcome. Ling Suho grimaced at Yang Marco's infuriated expression. His eyes snapped to Park Jimin as if he was waiting for him to do something.

Yang Alice felt her heart drop to her stomach when she saw her name wedged between Rosè Yang and Yang Chan. Her frightful eyes turned to Rosè Yang as if pleading for her to change her vote.

Rosè Yang originally wanted to vote for Ling Suho. It had been like this since the very beginning but such a thing would be outrageous. He had already gotten quite far by becoming the Vice President when his surname wasn't Yang. The company had always been in the hands of a Yang and there had not been a single CEO who didn't have the name.

There would be an outcry if Ling Suho came out on top. His only flaw was that he wasn't born in the family. Yang Marco might've desired for the young man to take over, especially when he had been by his side for a long time. But everyone knew such a thing would be impossible.

Yang Chan was favorable because he was a male who could continue the family name when his son was born. Yang Alice's child was not going to inherit the powerful name— that is, if she's not afraid of legally changing the name of her child.

Li Xuan swallowed. "It's a tie between Yang Chan and Yang Alice."

"Damn brat." Yang Marco ground his teeth, raising a hand midway to reveal the small, folded paper in his hand. Rosè Yang's eyes widened.

"Grandfather—"

"That is enough." Yang Marco placed the paper into Li Xuan's hands who glanced at it before typing in the calculation. The presentation screen turned black before it flickered white again.

Rose Yang.

Yang Chan, Yang Alice.

Rosè Yang frowned, "I have my own company to worry and manage over—"

"I have been training you to take this position your whole life. Your interests drifted to a different company and that is fine with me. You can do a merger or whatever else as you see fit." Yang Marco coldly responded. He wasn't speaking like a grandfather, but more of a President. His decision was final. Once a vote had been calculated, it couldn't be retracted.

"Since RY is on the rise and it's doing exceptionally well for a newly established company, but you have to realize, it will take decades for it to reach the level of Yang Corporation. You will do well here. You've acted as my consultant, learned the ins and outs of running this company, and you secretly worked here on your free time before it was consumed by RY."

"I will not abandon my company." Rosè Yang scowled, "For heaven's sake, it's my name initial!"

"I never said you have to abandon it." Yang Marco briefly glanced at Ling Suho who didn't seem surprised or bothered by the fact that he didn't become CEO. A man could only dream so far...

"You can spend your free time in that company, but Yang Corporation will be your top priority."

Rose Yang bit her bottom lip. She knew nothing she would say or do can change his mind. A small murmur came from Ling Suho, so quiet, she thought it was the sound of the air-cond.

"Think of your children." Ling Suho kept his voice barely audible. Only him, Yang Marco, and Rosè Yang heard his words.

"Your eldest will most likely inherit Park Jimin's position, your middle will inherit Feili, and what will be left for your youngest? Will they receive nothing?" Ling Suho wisely advised her, glancing at her stomach before raising his eyes to stare into her eyes. Their conversation was hushed and he was wise enough to keep it among the three of them.

[3] Mr. Tycoon's Woman || PJ&RP ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें