Goodbye, Hello.

Ajax was home, the players and staff were your family yet as you stand in the tunnel at the stadium named after your father for the first time you cannot help but think that in another world that would have been the first of many. Oh how you wished he could see you play on the field that meant so much to him. Would he proud of you? You'd like to think so.

Meanwhile the players of Barcelona have a day off in Portland between their games for the WICC cup. They had naturally split into groups much like they do on any away trip but Alexia noticed something as she bumped into a couple of her team mates wandering the unfamiliar city; two were missing, Lieke and Aitana. As far as she was aware the two of them wasn't close enough to do something together so it sparked her curiosity. The captain convinces Jenni, Leila, Mapi and Patri to go back to hotel to get them, she didn't want them to waste their day in the hotel room. What she didn't expect was to see Aitana walking the hallway donning a red & white football shirt. As she get closer to the young midfielder she recognises the Ajax shirt with your last name on.

"Aitana" Alexia voice makes her jump.

"What are you doing here"

It didn't sound like a question and her face had the same expression a young child does when they're caught doing something they shouldn't.

"I could ask you the sa—"

"Aitana hurry up, it's about to kick off"

The door opens to reveal Lieke wearing an identical shirt to Aitana.

"What is? Who's playing?" Mapi asks slightly confused as to why her team mates would rather stay in the hotel instead of exploring.

"Ajax" Lieke says with a obvious tone whilst pointing to the badge on her shirt.

"And why are we watching Ajax?" Patri added.

Aitana and Lieke shared a look. What which said 'We know something you don't and we don't know if we can tell you'.

The secret they had been keeping for the past couple of days would be sure to bring a smile to their captain's face but you had sworn them to secrecy. Lieke only found out because she had visited you in Amsterdam before going back to Barcelona and your mum let it slip. Aitana found out straight from the horses mouth when she was invited to a Cruyff foundation event in Barcelona, imagine the shock when she saw you there. Afterwards you told her about your decision and she pinky promised that she wouldn't tell a soul.

"She's playing for them isn't she?" The devastation in Alexia's voice was clear. She truly thought that you had played your last game for Ajax and after your talk in Ibiza she was almost certain you would soon be a Barcelona player but now she had doubts.

Lieke only nodded in fear that she would let it slip if she were to open her mouth.

You walked proudly out of the tunnel as you wore the captain's armband one last time. As you line up with the rest of the team you spot your mother, two brothers, sister-in-law, niece and nephew in the crowd. It takes every ounce of strength not to break there and then. The past couple of days had taken a lot out of you, tears included and up until this moment you thought you had no  tears left to cry, oh how wrong you were.

After you shook hands with the Feyenoord captain you walk to your position. You were in the zone, that is until you hear the entire stadium break out into applause. When you turn around you see that both teams have left you to walk to the middle of the pitch alone. The fans were showing their appreciation and it was killing you. The game was a farewell and the fans knew it even though nothing official had been announced. It was set up as a friendly but it was also against Feyenoord, the club's rival and it just so happened to be your favourite fixture of the season.