Chapter 3: Secetary

Ichinose POV:

My entire class and I just finished our meeting about the upcoming final exam. Mostly everyone stayed in classroom socializing. I was in my usual group of friends: Mako-chan, Chihiro-chan, Yume-chan, Sayo-chan, and Kozue-chan. Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from the door.

Standing there was Ayanokouji-kun. I wonder why he was here by himself. Normally he's following Horikita-san. Maybe he's giving us a message from Horikita-san.

Kanzaki-kun started walking over to him and I decided to head over to him too.

"I'll be right back guys. I need to talk to Ayanokouji-kun."

The other girls in Ichinose's group nodded. But a certain black-haired ponytail girl spoke.

"Ohh... Honami-chan are you off to speak to your boyfriend~?"

"Ehh... M-mmako-chan, Ayanokouji-kun is not my b-bboyfriend." stammered Ichinose while she's furiously blushing. Ichinose began unconsciously playing with her hair.

"Ohhhhhhh reallllllyyyy... I see that you two are close~. Maybe you're hiding a secret relationship from us~."

"N-nnoooo, it's not true. We're just in friends."

Ichinose noticed that it got the attention of the girls in her group. Shiranami is looking down  to avoid Ichinose's eyes and trying not to cry. Ichinose decided it would be for the best to leave before Shiranami cry.

"U-uhh... I'm l-lleaving now."

"Make sure to use protection Honami-chan~"

Ichinose picked up the pace to try to escape from Amikura as fast as possible. Ichinose accidentally bumped into a desk, scaring her classmate who's using it. She apologized and move towards Ayanokouji as her group was laughing. Shibata walked besides Ichinose and asked if he could come with her. Ichinose agreed and made their way to Ayanokouji.

"Kanzaki, do you mind if I borrow Ichinose for a while? It's important." said Ayanokouji.

Ichinose stepped towards me while Kanzaki backed off. The entire class was looking at Ayanokouji and the group, listening to what they're saying.

"I want to discuss our plans going forward and your future..."

Suddenly, there was a loud banging noise followed by a thud outside the classroom. The loud noise cut off Ayanokouji's sentence.

"That's all I wanted to say. Ichinose, can we go to the student council office right now? We need to finish the conversation in private."

"E-eehhhh... u-uhhhh... s-ssure. I'll be there in a few minutes. I-i have some t-things to take care of first." stuttered Ichinose.

Ayanokouji nodded and walked out of the classroom. The silence envovpled the once noisy classroom as every student stared at each other in shock, disbelief, and admiration.

"WAIT WHAT"

"AYANOKOUJI JUST ASKED ICHINOSE OUT!!!"

"I THOUGHT THEY WERE DATING BUT NOW ITS GOING TO COME TRUE"

"SO BRAVE OF HIM"

"THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER"

Wait...

No!

NO!!

NO!!!

This can't be happening. Why did Ayanokouji-kun just ask me out like that in front everyone? Calm down... Honami... Calm down... Take a deep breath. Ayanokouji-kun didn't confess to you yet. He only asked to meet with you alone in the student council office.