── 𝟎𝟏 ── "𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐨."

𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐎.
Haru high had always been regarded as the most prestigious schoool, not only in its academics but also in its students. With its students coming from influential backrounds or possessing a specific speciality which set them apart from others.

For the most part, most of the students got along which eachother. Thats not to say that all of them were best friends, as there were a few that didn't, but they were more like acquaintances, who rarely had a particular reason to be at eachother's throats. One might even go as far as to say business partners, after all that was what had been instilled into them since young.

However there is a saying that goes, 'Not all is what it seems'. When a group of people come together and collectively keep their mouth shut from the wrongdoings of others, its easy to present the imperfect as perfect.

Haru High is regarded as the best of the best but something was terribly wrong and Kang Yeoreum knew this.

She found it odd that there was no news coverage or in-school discussion about the dissapearance of Jeon Harim, a girl from their class. With no concern for her wheareabouts, Yeoreum had felt deeply disturbed by her classmates' lack of empathy. It's not as if Harim was an outcast but she was reserved and mainly stayed to herself. It was hard to bring herself to understand why no one was interested in figuring out where she had dissapeard to.

To make matters worse, everyone had played down Harim's dissapearance to her quiet personality, and that she most likely ran away from home since she looked miserable all the time. Yeoreum found it hard to keep herself from scoffing when hearing such words as she had spoken to the missing classmate a few times and knew it was definitely out of character.

No one cared enough to inquire where she had dissapeared to and it was clear from how the teachers handled the situation that they didn't either. Although they didnt have to tell the students to mind their business as the class seemed to be doing it perfectly anyway.

However Kang Yeoreum, for one, was not going to stay quiet.

Definitely not.

───────────────────────

[27th March]

[7:40AM]

───────────────────────

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 approaching April and the cherry blossoms had started to fall

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 approaching April and the cherry blossoms had started to fall. A short haired girl, whose near jet black hair ruffled in the spring winds, had raised her hand up to catch a petal. A slight sigh had escaped her lips as she brushed the pink petal across her palm.

The black haired girl felt that it was a shame as they had looked so pretty. Seeing them every morning on the way to school was the highlight of her day since everyone was too busy studying for the mock exams coming up. That's not to say she wasn't busy herself but she liked to view the cherry blossoms as a means of escape.