── 𝟎𝟔 ── "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞."

Silence filled the halls of Haru high as nothing but shoes hitting the floor could be heard. Even the other students who were prone to gossip had done nothing but stare in silence, not daring to utter a word. Although this was due to the fact that they had seen another boy being confronted by Dohyun and were now to scared to be under his wrath.

The silence loomed until mr Namgoong got to the front of the private teacher conference room and opened the door with a key fob. Kang Yeoreum quietly followed behind the sly teacher, shooting daggers from her eyes to the back of his head. She couldn't wrap her head around why he chose to do something like that to a student and how he could be so brazen in showing his face.

"Take a seat." Mr Namgoong finally spoke for the first time since calling the short haired girl out of the classroom. Yeoreum couldn't tell what was on the teacher's mind and his expression was unreadable.

What exactly does he want from me?

"Do you know why I've called you here?" The teacher continued speaking, not taking his gaze off the Yeoreum. His oddly coloured eyes seemed to stare into the girl's mind however, with Yeoreum now knowing his true nature, she was not going to cower in front of him.

"Nope, I have no idea why. Do tell me sir." Yeoreum slumped back in her chair. A small but unotticble smirk appearing across her face.

So he still wants to play teacher? Funny.

Mr Namgoong scoffed, his gaze turning to the floor for a few seconds as if he were trying to wrap his head around something before he looked back up again. "I'm not quite sure I understand your attitude towards me. Have I done something wrong?"

"Something wrong??" The girl bit her inner cheek as she tried to restrain herself from letting the cat out of the bag. She knew it would be reckless for her to let him on that she knew his dirty secrets this early into her plan. She pursed her lip together and forced a smile through. "Surely not...it's me that's done something wrong right? If not why would you call me here."

The teacher scrutinised the girls face for a short while before smiling with his deceiving eyes. "Correct. You have done something wrong." The teacher reached to his side and placed a piece of paper in front of Yeoreum, tapping on it. "I don't suppose you know what this is?"

Yeoreum took a glance towards the paper next to her when she saw that it was a statement. She tilted her head as she couldn't quite understand the handwriting. "I'm confused. What has this got to do with me?"

Mr Namgoong smiled subtly, " I did think you'd have trouble reading it." He reached closer to pick the piece of paper off the desk, "Let me read it for you."

"On the evening of 31st on March around 8pm I saw Kang Yeoreum of class 2-1 leave class 2-1's Kim Dohyun's house." Mr Namgoong  read from the shear of paper and then looked up at Yeoreum, "care to tell why this was on the schools bulletin board this morning?"

The short haired girl scoffed ever so slightly, looking down at her feet. She had to restrain herself and if it weren't for the fact that one of the taekwondo values her cousin had taught her in the dojang was self control, she would have whacked her teacher around the head. She took a deep breath in and exhaled through her pursed lips. "Yes I did leave Dohyun's house how is that an issue?"

Mr Namgoong looked at Yeoreum for a second with a baffled look on his face. "Are you not seeing the problem with this? How can a girl leave a boys house that late?"

"—I didn't take you to be one of those girls."

Yeoreum's eyes darted up to look at the teacher. "One of those girls? What do you mean by that sir?"