Chapter 2

You were staring intently and confused at the blonde male in your seat. You sighed a bit and said, "Lucius..."

He looked up and said, "hmm?"

"Can you please move out of my seat?" I ask nicely.

He smirked and said, "I find it quite comfortable here though, I might stay."

"You know that's my reading spot... isn't yours over there?" I asked pointing to a dark corner of the library.

He looked at the corner and said, "well this is a new year and I plan to try to do things differently, now if you'll excuse me I'm trying to study."

I glared at him as he gave me that annoyingly beautiful smirk. His eyes met mine like as if he could see through me.

He smirked even more as I walked off.

"What a nuisance..." i murmur as I sit down at a desk and start studying.

"You and me both..."

I look up and see someone I didn't think I'd speak to, it was Severus. I rose a brow and said, "Severus? I thought you were friends with Lucius?"

"Oh I am... he's just been a bit different lately, always complaining about how he's the only one who's allowed to pick on you. He also complains nonstop about Narcissa..." he sighed as he folded his arms.

"Why Narcissa?" I ask as I see Lucius's blue serpent eyes lock on mine.

His mouth curved into a mischievous smirk as he walked over. He nudged my shoulder and said, "your little spot is open princess."

I choked and looked up at him angrily and said, "princess?! Excuse you ass." I grab my book walking over to it pissed with him.

I sat down curling up in the chair reading. I noticed Lucius's scent lingered here- fuck why did it smell good?

I shook my head and read peacefully to myself.

——————

Lucius's POV

"You know the annual Slytherin Halloween ball is coming up." Severus said to me as I skimmed a page.

"Yes and what about it?" I responded tying my hair back out of my face.

"Are you going to take Narcissa?" Severus asked.

"Fuck no." I laugh softly, "I'd be an idiot to do that"

Severus sat down beside me and sighed saying, "so who then are you taking?"

"Don't know and don't care." I respond tossing a book in his lap once I finished it and grabbing a different one off the table.

Severus flinched at the book and sighed saying in a low whisper, "I better not catch you bottles deep in fire whiskey...."

I look up at him closing my book with one hand causing a loud snap noise. I sigh and say, "Severus if you're my friend, leave my free time be."

I get up and walk off carrying my book.

—————————

YPOV

"(Fn)!!!"

You looked up from the hallway and say Emily sprinting full speed at me. You sweat nervously and stood frozen as she grabs my arms and shows me three tickets to the Slytherin Halloween ball.

"What how'd you get these? Where Ravenclaw students?" You asked looking at her confused.

"I bribed someone." She snickered, "besides all the Slytherin always brag to us about how fun it is, so let's join them."

"Won't they kill us for going?" You ask.

"No I mean Severus invites Lily all the time, and also he invites James now..." Emily said scratching her neck awkwardly, "but come on please, Edward is going it'll be fun!"

"Ok sure- but I mean isn't it tradition that they go with dates-?" You ask nervously.

"Ya that'll be easy for you, you just have to go flirt with one of your many hoes." Emily said snickering.

You shook my head laughing softly and said, "I'll go by myself probably but thank you for the wonderful idea."

"Hey bitches." Edward said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Who are you going to the Halloween ball with?" You ask looking up at him.

He smirked and said, "that hottie." He pointed to a Hufflepuff student who was very attractive, in fact you'd crush on him if he was straight.

You smile and said, "ok he's cute."

"Ya he is." He smirked folding his arms.

—————————
Princess

I blushed and cleared my throat as I ate dinner. As if on cue with my thought the serpent and I made eye contact across the huge dining hall.

"Yo!" Emily waved in front of my face who was now blocking my view from Lucius.

"Hmm? Sorry just thinking about something..." I say eating.

Emily looked over and said, "what... Lucius- omg are you going to the Halloween ball with Lucius?!" She asked loudly.

I choked clearing my throat and say, "fu- ugh- no!" I say in between coughs. "Fuck no!"

The blond male stood behind me and said, "now now princess that's now way to speak about me."

I look up at him and say, "what do you want idio-"

Before I could finish he pressed a finger to my lips and said, "yes she is attending with me. We both want to go alone, although I'm still surprised how a peasant like her could even manage to get a ticket."

I glare at him and bit the tip of his finger. He yanks it away and flicks my forehead.

I glare at him and bark, "you dick! I'm not going with you! And I got in on my own!"

He waved me off and went to sit back beside Severus who was giving me a puzzled look the whole time.