Chapter 15

A/N: I'm backkkk finally got over my writers block.
——————
Later that day Lucius was showing me around his manor. I smiled and looked at all the different things. We walked past the paintings and I heard them murmuring about me,

"A non pureblood?" One whispered

"An outsider at that" another said

Lucius glared at the paintings and guided me down to the dining hall for breakfast. There were lots of hustle and bustle of the elves.

One elf stumbled and I caught her saying, "be careful ok?"

She smiled up at me and nodded, "thank you miss." I smiled back at her as she walked off.

Lucius sighed and took a deep breath and opened the doors to see his parents. I followed behind him shyly and peeked seeing Abraxas at the head of the table with his wife to the right of him.

"Lucius..." Abraxas said sternly greeting him.

"Good morning son." His mother said warmly.

Lucius cleared his throat and said, "I've invited a friend over."

"Oh is it Severus he's such a sweet boy?" His mother said.

"No, mother." He stepped aside and guided me in.

Abraxas coughed glaring at me while his mother smiled and said, "well isn't she pretty."

I blushed and smiled, "thank you Miss Malfoy, and thank you both for having me over."

Abraxas looked at Lucius and said, "A girl...?"

"Dear! Be nice, she looks so sweet, now what's your name?" His mom asked me.

I smiled and said, "(fn) (ln)"

"Ahhh your mom was an amazing witch." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you Miss." I say smiling.

"I hope your telling the truth son about her being your friend id hate for you to end up like Xeno-" Abraxas started when Lucius choked and glared at him.

Lucius cleared his throat and said, "(fn), you know my father Abraxas, my mother's name is Persephone." He sighed changing the subject. His mother was a small slender woman with silky platinum hair, it was the same as Lucius's. I smiled and thought about how she probably taught him how to do his hair. Lucius however got his icy eyes from his father, his mother had gorgeous emerald eyes.

I glanced to my left and felt Lucius rub my thigh a bit in a wholesome loving way. I smiled at him softly and then gasped in awe as the elves brought out the breakfast.

"Oh it looks lovely!" I say smiling.

"She's much nicer than narcissa." An elf said smiling as he handed me some tea.

I smiled thanking them and glanced as Abraxas started eating and took that as my cue to eat.

"So dear what house are you in?" Persephone asked me.

"I'm ravenclaw miss." I say smiling.

"Just like your mother." She smiled laughing a bit amused, "I'm sure you've got Lucius studying late at night to catch up with your grades."

I shook my head smiling and say, "he's got me with our DADA class, however in herbology I do have to give him some pointers."

Lucius scoffed amused, he was glad you and his mother were getting along. He didn't doubt it but he knew you and his father wouldn't.

"Lucius do you plan on heading back to Hogwarts tonight?" Persephone asked softly.

"Yes mother." Lucius said smiling a bit.