Chapter 10

Ypov

(Smut warning)

Lucius smiled at me and leaned down to my ear. "What a good little girl you are~" he purred in my ear as he stroked my hair.

I looked up at him blushing as I felt his hands roam my body. "Does my princess want attention from her master~?" He whispered in my ear.

My breath hitched sending a shiver down my spine. I hesitantly bit my lip and nodded. "Fuck Lucius I haven't had a good-"

"Shhhh~" he teased pressing his finger to my lips, "I can take care of you~" he hummed softly as he rubbed my thighs causing my breath to shake.

I whimpered and feel his hands snake up to my core and rub it gently. "A dirty thing you are~" Lucius purred in your ear as he felt your wetness soak through the panties.

I pant and said, "shut- mmm~" I moaned interrupted by him kissing me. I gasp feeling his fingers slid in me, with surprising ease.

Lately my sleep had been odd- and it wasn't insomnia no it was these dreams. I had never dreamt so much- well sex.

Every so many mornings I'd wake up and have to change my sheets. I have had wet dreams before- but every other night?!

I shook my head as I woke up in a flustered mess. The worse part was it was- him.

I rolled over in the middle of the night attempting to go back asleep.

————————

In the morning I walked to class drained of sleep. As "great" as these dreams may have seen it felt as though I experienced it and I always woke up exhausted- and sore?

Lucius walked in 10 minutes late, according to Severus he over slept. His eyes had dark circles under them and his hair was tied messily.

'Damn did he still look attractive-' I shook my head and wondered why I was thinking that.

"Surprising- he never over sleeps." I say humming.

"I know." Lucius groaned tiredly as he handed me some notes from herbology to look over to make sure he was studying the right stuff.

We made eye contact and we awkwardly blushed and glanced away. You could only imagine the thought of him finding out about your dreams you've been having. He'd probably ridicule you, and someone how take it narcissistically all at the same time.

I nod and take it from him and place it in my bag as our DADA class started.

The professor began his lecture and then announced, "alright class, I'll be pairing you off for a project. And No Mrs (ln) you cannot choose your partner."

I sighed and bit the inside of my cheek as he started pairing people.

"Emily and Severus, Edward and Lily..." he continued listing and then you heard, "(fn) and Lucius."

Lucius smirked a bit and got up walking over to you and said, "seems fate likes us together princess."

I choked hearing that and glare at him red saying, "excuse me?"

He smirked and brushed it off nonchalantly as he placed the project requirement page down.

I scanned it and said, "so we have to create some sort of enemy or monster, and then show how to defeat them."

"So that's why where partnering with the potions class with this project, we'll need to bring it to life." He sighed.

——
'Fuck~ you like that~' I hear as I nod.