Found Him

I kept calling him but no answer. I then texted him to see if maybe it would say read under the bubble. It just said delivered which gave me hope but he was ignoring me.

"I know your upset but I'm okay. If you wouldn't had called I wouldn't be here right now. I wanted to thank you in person. Come home or to the hospital to talk. I won't charge you for the therapy... I promise." That's what I sent him.

After, that it was a bunch of spam like "helloooo, good morning, goodnight, anything I could think of but no response."

I just wished to bump into him but I think I traumatized him more...

I text him one last time before giving up. "Don't forget you pinky promised you would tell me your story when you're ready."

To my surprise he read it but didn't answer. I took that as a yes but when would he show up?

A few days went by but all I could think about was him. When I had a patient knock on my door I prayed it was him knowing well who was my next patient was. My computer and my written schedule was right there to inform me. I just hoped he would just come out of no where.

One day I got on the metro and just thought about giving up on him.

"Maybe, I should let him go." I thought to myself before getting off. I looked up and there was a big screen showing a ad of a fashion brand. It was Valentino and the model was no other than Yoongi. My eyes widen and said. "No! Na-uh! He's a model!!" I couldn't help but shout in excitement.

I gasped. "Wait! He was rich the- I knew it! I saw his clothes that night. That officer was wrong about him being a homeless. Oh my! I have to see him!!"

I made my plan to cancel everything and go see him. I had to no matter what.

I looked him up and investigated like a stalker where he was or could be. Apparently, he was at a photo shoot and I was near by. I quickly ran to where he was located. Sadly, there was a lot of fans. As I waited I thought about why he bought that hat and why he had sunglasses. It all began to make sense and I couldn't believe it. If I would have looked him up myself I would have found out but I trusted that officer. I just sighed and forgot about everything when everyone began to scream. I looked and there he was. Everyone began to run after him and all I could think about was how I could talk to him alone. It made me laugh but it was hard to even get him to look up. I got in a taxi and decided to follow him like stalker. He was dropped off at these luxury apartments and that's when it hit me. I had his phone number and could have called him. Anyways, I called him but it sent me to voicemail as expected.

"It's dead?" I thought. I waited. "Maybe he would shower and then eat. I wish I could go in but they'll probably won't let me in." I thought again.

I tried countless of times until it became dark outside. I left a message before almost walking away. I thought about coming really early in the morning to wait for him but everything changed.

He came outside and we made eye contact. I was so happy to see him that I ran to him but then I remembered how I was sweaty.

"Hey! I been calling you!" I smacked the side of his arm. He looked at my hand and then back at me.

"Sorry... It's just you been ignoring me. I can see why. I can't believe your a model for Valentino. They must of missed you and that's why your so busy."

He just sighed and looked away.

"What's wrong? You know what? Let's go somewhere else to talk. I know you wouldn't want someone to see us." I said trying to grab his wrist and pulling him with me.

He pulled back. I looked back at him.

"Ohhh you have more work?" I assumed.

He grabbed me by my wrist and we went inside. My jaw dropped wide open but I didn't say anything. I went along with him and he left go once we got close to elevator. The ladies in the front desk just stared at me and now I thought this was going to go bad. I felt bad now.

He walked inside the elevator and I hesitated. However, we lived together before. I went in right before the elevator doors closed. I smiled as I missed him so much. His gaze was at the elevator doors focused with his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Were you going to go out in a hoodie with this heat?" I chuckled as I asked.

We came to a stop and the elevator doors came to a stop. He put a pin in and the elevator doors opened right into his apartment.

"I don't want my skin exposed to the sun. Its bad and you shouldn't either." He said before walking out the elevator.

My eyes widen as I couldn't believe it. Min Yoongi was speaking and I was just frozen like a popsicle stick.

"Come on or it'll take you back down." He said before going into his kitchen.

I slowly walked out and held my chest.

"You can talk?" I was in shock but my smile began to show.

He gave me a cup of water and nodded his head.

"I can't talk to everyone yet. I have trouble. So, I don't speak at all. Everyone still thinks I can't speak." He slowly said before sitting down on his couch. I went to go sit in front of him.

"I took out my phone to write. To who and who can you speak?" I asked really amazed.

"You." He answered.

I nodded my head and waited for him to continue.

"Okay... Who else?" I chuckled.

"You."

My eyebrows raised up and said. "That's strange. I would think you would speak to someone else who's closer to you."

"There's no one else. Sadly, my parents aren't here." He sighed as he looked out into his balcony.

"You wanna go outside and speak?" I asked wanting him to continue so bad.

"If that's okay with you." He said.

I smiled really big. "Yes absolutely. Whatever you're comfortable with. Don't mind me."

He softly smiled at me and we went outside. The sunset was setting and I could feel the very nice breeze. I took out my phone to record as I thought my writing wouldn't capture his face expressions. I wanted to catch them all with my own eyes and just be there for him.

Little did I know what he would say.