The End

I felt sick to my stomach. I had to throw some water on my face as I thought I would vomit.

"I'm really sorry I caused you all this pain." He said from behind.

His phone rang but he didn't say anything.

"I have to go to my job. It's really important." He said really annoyed like he didn't want to go but he had no choice.

I didn't turn around to face him or say anything. I just saw him through the bathroom mirror that was in front of us. I felt like I went mute. He left and got a photo album.

"I'll leave this here." He said putting it down on the counter next to my hand that I was using for support as I felt very ill.

He quickly rushed out and I was left alone with all my feelings.

I began to cry like baby. I couldn't hold it in. All these years wondering what happened. He broke my heart. Our parents were gone. The same night we all came out with multiple scars and it's still affecting us now... I grabbed the album and went to the living room. I pouted as I saw multiple pictures of us together. I sobbed as I saw a picture of us and our parents together. I couldn't remember a thing but I knew he was telling the truth. My mind connected so many dots together but some were missing. The ones that no one told me about because it was up to me to remember.

It was late at night and I heard him come in. I just laid on his couch with a blanket over me. The impact was to much I had chills or maybe I was just scared of what would happen now.

He saw me as he walked towards me and said. "I thought you would leave me..."

He squat down to my eye level and I sat up slowly. I sighed and he came to sit next to me.

"I said I wouldn't leave." I sadly replied.

Yoongi looked away and said. "Forget what you said. It's ok to leave. Don't feel forced to stay."

"You said you didn't want to let me go from the very beginning. Do you want to now?" I asked looking back at him.

He sighed and said. "What matters is you, not me. I've already caused you enough pain..."

I grabbed his hand and he quickly looked at me. "I want to make good memories with you again."

Yoongi eyes widen. "I thought you would hate me."

"I liked you from the very beginning. I always felt like I knew you but I didn't now why. You know your voice sounds really familiar when you were shouting for help."

"You heard me?"

"I remember I heard your voice at the very end but the police officer told me you couldn't say nothing. So, I told myself it was just in my head because I wanted you to speak so bad."

Yoongi sighed and said. "We've suffered for so long..."

I looked away and nodded my head. "I don't know I have a feeling we'll get through this. You can speak now and I feel familiar with you. I think that's a big start."

"The pain is still here though." Yoongi voice cracked as he wanted to cry again.

I knew more than anyone that this would take awhile to heal. "I know it takes time."

Yoongi replied. "It's been 10 years..."

"Yeah but we haven't had proper therapy. Not even myself. I been so scared this whole entire time. Now, that you're here I feel like I'll overcome this. We both will. We just need each other like our parents."

"I didn't want to hurt anybody. I just thought this would be for the best. You were going to school and I knew you would drop it all just so you could come with me..."

I gave him a soft smile. "That sounds like me but wouldn't that be the correct thing to do? I needed to be there for you and your parents..."

"No studies come first and then us. Plus, your parents would have probably been upset..."

"Now, that I think about it. That must of been the important thing they wanted to tell me when we met up that night at the house but we didn't make it..."

Yoongi began to cry. "I'm so sorry."

I brought him into a hug. "It's okay. I think it's best I don't remember. It hurts way less."

Yoongi pulled away. "But I want you to remember me."

"What if I never do? Will you stop liking me?" I asked him concerned.

He explained his concerns. "I wanna kiss you so bad but I know you'll feel awkward. For you we just met but for me... we've known each other for so long. We've already done all this to the point we were already ready for marriage... I was going to propose to you but it turned into all of this. I got the call that day. I had to end everything..."

I kissed him and said. "Just do it because I like you. Even though I don't know you that much. I still feel very drown to you. If you want to get married than let's do it. I don't or can't see myself with someone else. Hearing all this makes me feel like we were meant to be. I'm sure I'll remember you but if I don't I'm sorry in advance. I'm sorry also if I'm different than the old me..."

He smiled and said. "I don't really care. I still like you too. That night you found me outside your house. I found out about your situation and I came rushing. I ended up getting injured but I ended up with you again."

"Why you never came before to fix everything?" I asked kind of upset.

"I thought you got married and had kids by now... I thought maybe you would think I was crazy for still living in the past. I couldn't speak either and I wasn't living here until recently... I got transferred over here just a few days before I met you again. I was just waiting for a call from my job."

I chuckled as I said. "I can't believe you."

"That's dangerous how you let me stay with you though."

"I'm used to the danger but I liked you. I'm telling you that your not completely gone from my memories. I haven't been able to say this until now. I'm so positive that you'll probably be my reason for helping me recover my memories. This is actually therapy."

He smiled at me. We cleaned up our faces with our fingers and just let everything sink in.

After, awhile he asked. "Can we go to beach?"

"Now?" I asked looking out.

"Yeah just a quick walk. We used to do it before sunset. Never at this hour but I wanna do new things with you too."

I blushed and agreed. We went down to the beach and the walk just made me feel so much better.

I stopped and asked. "Wait! You aren't dumping me right?"

He chuckled and said "No. I just want to make things right with you."

I relaxed again and we continued our walk.

He smiled and said. "I'm really happy you didn't leave me."

"I'm not leaving. I'm staying with you."

"I have a question?" He asked with his hands in his pockets and a cheesey smile.

"What?"

"Do you want to marry me?"