1. just go

"you need to go!" millie exclaimed to me.

"yeah please!" wyatt begged.

the 3 of us were sitting in my room right now, me contemplating if i wanted to go to the audition for the new scream movie.

"but i don't think i can handle it guys. i have loved the scream movies like forever but i heard jack champions auditioning from my manager!" i whined.

like i said, i have loved the scream movies forever, but i have also had the hugest crush on jack champion for years too.

"who cares! if you both get a part in the movie you can become friends!" millie yelled, not really meaning to.

i winced at the slight anger in her voice, "but what if he doesn't like me!"

"whats not to like queen" wyatt snorted.

my face went straight, "do not ever say that again wy."

he nodded, not laughing anymore.

"just go. you love acting and you can't back out on an audition just because of that stupid curly headed boy!" millie said.

i groaned and fell backwards on my bed, my head hitting the pillow. maybe millie was right. he is very beautiful but that won't stop me from auditioning. i am a very confident and independent woman... oh who am i kidding! 2 years ago i saw jack in LA and i hid behind a dumpster.

"whats going on in your head liv?" wyatt questioned, lying down next to me.

"yeah come on, just make up your mind and don't be afraid to tell us how you feel," millie said, lying down next to me also.

i sat up, "maybe your right mil. im gonna just be brave and go to the audition."

"thats my girl!" millie cheered, hugging me.

"oh yeah!" wyatt screamed, also sitting up and joining in on the hug.

i hugged them back and just smiled. i knew i was going to see jack and i couldn't avoid him this time. i secretly wished we would both get a part in the movie, because i wanted to become close with him, just like millie told me.

A/N (short first chapter sorryyyyyy)