12. friends and boyfriends

"don't get too comfy there," i laughed.

millie cuddling up next to me and i wrapped an arm around her. wyatt laid by me on my other side and i wrapped my other arm around him.

"i love you liv please don't leave us again," wyatt muffled in the crook of my neck.

"i would never leave you guys. im sorry," i said, kissing the top of his head.

"yeah, i love you and have told you too much to ever let you go," millie explained, smiling at me.

i smiled back and hugged her tight. i never wanted to leave my friends again to go film. it would be torture not being able to hangout with them.

"i love you both so much," i said, before falling asleep.

~

i woke up and millie was gone, so i was just cuddling wyatt.

i cradled him a little longer before waking him up. i kissed him on the cheek after he was awake and left my room to find millie. i walked downstairs to see millie making breakfast.

"aww you didn't have to baby," i said, walking over to her and giving her a side hug.

"oh this is just for me," she laughed. "just kidding. is wyatt awake?" she asked.

i nodded then there came wyatt, trudging down the stairs and rubbing his eyes.

after millie finished making pancakes we ate and lounged for a while before i broke the news to them and said jack was coming over.

~

my friends were gone and i was lying in bed, waiting for jack to come over. i heard a knock on the door of my apartment.

"come in!" i screamed, not wanting to escape my blanket.

i heard the door creak open then heard footsteps up the stairs.

"hi liv," jack said as he walked in my room.

"hi!" i said, patting the bed next to me.

jack came over and laid with me as i put on netflix. i put on kissing booth and jack and i just cuddled, kissing each other occasionally.

A/N SO SORRY FOR THE BORING AND SHORT CHAPTERS IT WILL GET BETTER!