8. preparation

wyatt and i had so much fun at our photoshoot. it was amazing, but i wish millie was invited too. hopefully people don't think were dating.

i could see why people think we would be to be honest, but were just best friends right?

yeah. i like jack, not wyatt.

it was currently friday, and i was sitting in today, doing absolutely nothing and taking naps. the scream directors reached out to jack and i and told us filming started in 3 months, so we decided to make the best out of it. we wanted to go on lots of dates and spend time together, because even though we will spend everyday together on set, we won't have much time to do our romantic things while working.

yesterday we went to the beach again, but tonight we're trying something different. we are going to invite millie and wyatt over to my apartment, and a few other friends of ours too.

it was about the middle of the day and i just woke up from a nap, so i decided to start preparing for our little get together.

i put up lots of decorations and stuff for our mini party. we decided to make it themed too, silver. jack and i went out yesterday and got outfits after the beach. jack wanted to stay tame, but i wanted to go all out. he's wearing jeans with a metallic jacket, while im wearing this slim silver dress that screams party. i also got a disco cowboy hat and lots of glowsticks.

as i was hanging up a few decorations, a knock was heard at my door. i stopped what i was doing and walked over to the door. i answered it to see a happy jack standing there in his silver outfit. i hugged and pecked him before letting him in.

"i wanted to help you with anything you needed to do before the party," he explained.

i furrowed my eyebrows, "or did you just want to see me?"

"don't get too cocky, but yes, i wanted to see the princess that stands before me," he laughed.

i bowed jokingly, "why thank you, my prince."

we laughed some more before we set up more part decor.

once we were done, we decided to cuddle and watch a movie.

i snuggled up next to him and squeezed him tight, never wanting to lose him. surely i won't.

once we finished the movie we kind of just lounged around for a while then i started to get ready for the party. soon my small group of friends would be slowly filing into my apartment.

A/N SORRY FOR THE TIMY CHAPTER GUYS!! I WILL DO THE PARTY NEXT CHAPTER, IM BUSY AND ON VACATION RN BUT I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. ALSO 160 READS ALREADY? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR THE STORY! I LOVE MY FEW READERS AND AM SO GRATEFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ❤️