18. hating me

***MENTION OF SELF HARM***

FINN AND LIV'S TEXT MESSAGES

wolfy
you said text you 😉

pennywise killer
i was kidding but alright

pennywise killer
i need someone to talk to anyways i woke up to early

wolfy
hello? your boyfriend?

pennywise killer
he went back to bed 🥲

wolfy
ew imagine

pennywise killer
ikr

pennywise killer
im so mad i wont be there with you to celebrate

wolfy
did you forget i legit live in the area your filming in right now

pennywise killer
oh yeahhh

pennywise killer
then invite me to your party 😡

wolfy
why would i not

wolfy
did you forget were like besties

pennywise killer
yeah i did because i have short term memory loss

wolfy
dory?

pennywise killer loved a message

finn texted me the address to his birthday party, and it was on my day off too so it worked out. jack and i were going to go and i was excited. most of the it cast was going to be there and i have been wanting to see them so bad.

jack and i got up and ready to film again today. i was really tired but it wasn't going to stop me from performing well today.

~

"morning," i told courtney as we gave each other a quick hug.

jack and i walked to our trailers and got into character again for todays filming. the same 2 people came into my trailer and did my hair and makeup. i was excited because we would be filming the next dorm scene where quinn gets killed for about the next week or so. it has a lot of moving parts so this big scene will take a while to film and get right.

A/N ANIKA AND TARA DO NOT EXIST IN THIS VERSION! YOU REPLACE BOTH OF THEM!

(scene)

chad, mindy, sam, and i were lined up at the door once we heard quinn struggling with ghostface inside the room.

"run," mindy whispered, and just then the door swung open and quinn fell out all bloody, straight on top of me.

i screamed in horror and chad helped me up, us scattering since ghostface was there. ghostface sliced mindy's arm and then grabbed my neck and pinned me to the wall. he shoved his knife into my stomach and i cried out in pain. chad grabbed a lamp and smacked ghostface across the head as he fell to the ground. we locked ourselves in a bedroom as ghostface pounded on the door. sam's boyfriend got a ladder from the apartment over and we started going one by one across.