I covered this servant 1-11[🔚]

EN
MTLNovel
Home » This Cannon Fodder is Covered by Me! » Chapter 72: I covered this servant
This Cannon Fodder is Covered by Me! Chapter 72: I covered this servant
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The two did not stay too long this time. After fading out the main line of the plot, they successfully handed over the transition period and left the world together.

The system has just been upgraded, and I happily ran out to find another system to show off.

Lu Deng dumbfounded and bought a brand new system skin for congratulations. He stayed in the main control room for a short while and trimmed his body. After the system was fully enjoyed, he opened a new world preview together.

This is a world with an interstellar background.

The protagonist is Antonio, born in the royal family of Planet Orwell, with a group of siblings. Relying on the charm of personality all the way to harvest teammates to accumulate power, from an unrespected prince to climb step by step to the successive heir to the throne, is a standard upgrade stream male master set.

The cannon fodder he needed to save was called Gu Song, because the galaxy he died in was taken to the planet Aowei as a slave, and bought home by Marquis Lu Feng, then Minister of Emperor Affairs, for personal care and companionship His sick young son.

The Lu family's bloodline is precious. It comes from the ancient world that has long since disappeared. It still retains its original name. The name Gu Song was also given after being brought to the Lu family.

The young master who was taken care of by his name was Lu Qingshi, because of accidental strong radiation in the mother's womb, his health has been bad after birth, and he will gradually weaken as he gets older. Even with the existing medical methods, he can only barely delay the process. .

The family felt guilty, desperately spoiled him, and for physical reasons, spoiled the young master spoiled and moody. For more than ten years with him, Gu Song's life was not good.

If it's just to accompany the care, there is actually nothing. But at Lu Qingshi's adult birthday banquet, the protagonist was invited to visit, but accidentally broke the chilling truth.

Bringing Gu Song back from the beginning, Lu Feng not only intended to make him a follower of Lu Qingshi, but also used him as a spare body for the young son.

Although they all loved this frail young master very much, the Lu family did not know that Lu Qingshi's body was severely damaged by radiation. Although he did not die like a mother in a few years, his body was dying, and sooner or later he would face death. Threat.

Lu Feng couldn't accept that the young boy who carried the last trace of his dead wife disappeared. He was in danger and planned to wait until Lu Qingshi's mental strength was enough, and then set about destroying Gu Song's brain. Turn him completely into a "container" without thinking, and then introduce Lu Qingshi's spiritual body into it.

Even in the interstellar world where such means have become possible, the act of using living people as containers like this is still extremely cruel.

The protagonist who learned the truth shot angrily, but still failed to save Gu Song. Lu Feng forcibly tried to exchange the spiritual body, but due to the hasty preparation, Gu Song was destroyed by the brain area, but Lu Qingshi failed to wake up in his body.

The exposure of the scandal seriously affected the reputation of the Lu family. Soon after, Lu Feng resigned from his title and chose to withdraw from the regime to hide from the world. The second prince, always supported by the Lu family, is also greatly damaged, which is an important plot link in the protagonist's summit.