I covered this minister 1-11[🔚]

EN
MTLNovel
Home » This Cannon Fodder is Covered by Me! » Chapter 136: I covered this minister
This Cannon Fodder is Covered by Me! Chapter 136: I covered this minister
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Until the two left the world together, the agent's wish to meet his parents was not realized.

The parents are in the real world, Gu Yuan's current data level is not enough, and the task of Lu Deng has not been notified, and neither of them can go out yet. The system tried to contact a few times, only to know that Mu Jinchu had actually taken the task to a lower world. Now he is busy with work and can't receive the news passed in from outside.

However, "Bai Yu Xing" became a hit, and Lu Yunsheng successfully exploded with his role in more than ten episodes, and successfully established himself in the entertainment industry.

Gu Hanshan feels that this is enough, but the young president who signed his own entertainment company still insisted on making progress, and took part in several films. Until the captain got the film emperor, he was finally carried back by the agent to hide it.

Tan Yizhe was expelled from the entertainment industry long ago. Naturally, there was no way to participate in the competition to add block to the protagonist. As the protagonist, Liang Ming lost a plot to face and abuse the slag. Lu Deng deliberately took away a considerable amount of experience points as compensation, but still was taken the opportunity to blackmail ten dozen barbecues.

The protagonist was devouring food until the bound system was angry and ordered to control the body shape. Then he finally reluctantly bid farewell to the fancier, and he walked to the top of his life when he could not eat.

Lu Yunsheng still has a huge fan base, and his agent somehow has a considerable support group. The two went hand in hand to go to a playground and both became popular. After living together in this world for decades, they left after the popularity faded and disappeared into the eyes of the public.

When Lu Deng returned to the main world, the system had not yet returned.

A few years before I came back, the system said that the next world was a bit special, so I had to prepare in advance. The two have become well-known seniors in the performing arts world in the last world, and their lives have been smooth, and they have no trouble and need system help. Lu Deng specially packed the backpack for him, but he didn't expect that it took so long.

Time does not wait for someone, maybe the plot has already developed. Lu Deng left the door for the system, called up the control screen, and opened the next world of matching.

The main system has made the details very humane, even if it is only a supporting plot brief, there are corresponding backgrounds and pictures as a background. Seeing the antique scroll unfolding in front of her eyes, the land lantern was about to look closely, but suddenly the white light was on.

Before he could react, his feet suddenly went empty. The familiar feeling of weightlessness quickly transcended all over the world.

Opening your eyes again, the exclaiming sounds have already started.

He was riding on a high-headed big horse, and the originally clean bluestone slab road was kicked over by many stalls by running horses. The sides were messy, and the street vendors were afraid to step forward.

The stalls in front of me were all overturned, and it wasn't him who wanted to come. Seeing a fallen half-large doll crying in front of her, she was about to be stepped on by a horse's hoof in the next moment. I found that the physical quality brought in had not been adjusted to be consistent with myself, and my waist hurt so badly that I couldn't even make a little effort.