Chapter 3

The next morning, you wake up in your bed with a terrible headache and feeling dizzy and exhausted. You barely even remember what you did last night, and you really regretted going out last night.

Your mom walks in a few minutes after waking up with a tray with a cup of hot tea, a painkiller, and toast.

She sits on the edge of your bed and sets the tray down on your nightstand. "Now what did I say about getting wasted yesterday?" She asks with a serious tone. You sit up against your headboard and lay your head back.

"Ughh don't remind me, I can barely remember my own name right now." You groan, rubbing your forehead.

"Well anyway hopefully you learned your lesson now, and I won't have to worry about you." She says.

"I'm never ever doing that ever again. I've never felt so bad in my life." You groan again.

"Well anyway You can take that painkiller with the tea for your headache, and the toast should help soak up the alcohol. And also, good luck. I'm going to work soon." She says.

She the gets up and leaves your room, shutting the door. You just sink back under the sheets.
--
After a few hours, you take the tray and the dishes on it down to the kitchen and put it in the sink. You couldn't be bothered to wash it right now. You changed your clothes and took a quick shower, but only tied your hair back.

You then sit on the couch and grab a blanket and turn on the TV. You find a random show and just sit there for awhile.

About an hour later, you go back upstairs, feeling sick to your stomach. "This is worse than the flu." You say to yourself.

You open your laptop and try and think of something to do with the time. You decide to see if any universities have emailed you back yet, and yet you see the one you've ultimately been waiting for.

"Seoul National University"

You quickly sit up and click on the email.

June 12, 2019

Letter of Acceptance

Dear Areum Jong,

Congratulations!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted as a student of Seoul National University.

You practically jumped out of your seat. You couldn't believe it. You actually got in. After waiting for weeks, you were accepted in.
-

A/N: Ending the chapter here lol. I'm enjoying writing this so far, and i hope you're enjoying reading it as much as me writing it. I find this surprisingly stress relieving. Anyway, can you tell all the chapters so far are highly unedited ? .

Also I get that that's not the actual date especially the year but i decided to set the timeline in like 2019 ig. don't ask why bc idek