Chapter 9

As you finish your last lesson, you walk out of the classroom and begin to make your way out of the building. 'I wanna be home already.' You thought to yourself. You then remembered that you didn't drive here, but walked. With your new friend, Bangchan. 'Well, shit.' You think to yourself.

You decide to rest on a bench for a little bit. You didn't even know the way back to your apartment, because you didn't pay much attention to the route you walked that morning.

You were too busy talking to Bangchan on your way there. You decide to just scroll on instagram for awhile before walking. Suddenly you feel the presence of someone sitting by you a few minutes later.

"Waiting for someone?" He asks.

You look up to see Bangchan, again.

"How are you always finding me?" You chuckle at him.

"Magic." He smiles.

"Damn." You start laughing.

"Come on, let's go home." He says as he stands up and heads out the doors.

You had a lot of fun with him on the way home. He was really funny, you couldn't stop laughing at his jokes. You figured out that so far, you really enjoyed yourself around him.

"Hey, why don't we exchange numbers? We're friends now, might as well?" He says to you, stopping on the sidewalk near your apartments.

"You know what, why not." You smile.

You exchange numbers and he hugs you before walking into the apartments.

You stood there for a second before also walking in.
--
A few hours later, you had finished some homework given to you. 'Who assigns homework on the first day anymore.' You scoff.

You were staring to feel hungry so you get some supplies to make soup, but just before you start, you get a notification from your phone.

A text from Bangchan.

-What are you doing right now?

You smile and text him back.

-Nothing. Why?

You wait a few minutes waiting for a text back.

-Wanna go get something to eat with me and some friends? The text reads.

You're a little confused at the text. What friends? You didn't know who he was talking about.

-Uh sure, but what friends are you talking about?

-Meet me outside and you'll meet them when we get there. His text reads.

You sigh but out your supplies back up and go into your room to get ready. You put on a hoodie and another pair of ripped jeans, followed with the same boots from earlier. You then walk i to your bathroom and pat in some makeup and mascara.

You walk outside to see Bangchan waiting, looking at something on his phone. He sees you and shuts off his phone smiling.

"Okay who are these friends you want me to meet?" You question him.

"I told you, you'll meet them there. But I promise you'll love them." He smiles at you and you both start walking.
--
You arrive at a restaurant about 15 minutes away, and it was about 6:00 when you arrived. It wasn't too packed, and you only saw a few people sitting outside talking.

"They're waiting inside for us." Bangchan says, and holds the door open for you. You're greeted by the waitress once you walk inside. You feel a bit nervous. She leads you into the dining room and tells you to enjoy.

"Alright they're sitting at that big table over there by the corner." He points to the table.

There are seven other men sitting there, and they all are really good looking. They're laughing and talking to each other. One sees you both and waves you over.

"Bangchan!! Come over here!" He says.

"Come on." He takes your hand and leads you over there.

You both sit by each other at the end. You notice that they all seem very close.

Bangchan leans over and whispers to you, "Don't be nervous, I promise they're all really nice, you're gonna get along just fine." That made you feel a lot better.
--
A/N: Is it normal to have a playlist on tt with a shit ton of skz edits?

~