Chapter 30

one week later
-
"truth!" jisung shouted, as he was now scared of picking dare after his previous turns. one of his dares was to sit on minho's lap and give him a lap dance.

"hmm... is it true that you're a virgin still?" changbin asked, a cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

"that's literally nobody's business but mine!" he shouted as he threw his hands in the air.

"you picked truth, so you answer the question truthfully." changbin said, making sure to emphasize truthfully.

"whatever. no, it's not." a couple of the guys, including you and chan, raised their eyebrows at him.

"don't even try, it's one question only!" he exclaimed. "your turn, areum! truth or dare?" he asked, turning to you.

"umm.. dare!" you said, feeling bold.

"see, she's not a pussy like you, jisung." seungmin said, sticking his tongue out at him.

"shut your mouth!" he shouted with an annoyed tone. "anyways, i dare you to sit on chan's lap and have a staring contest with him." jisung smirked. it was something he hadn't admitted to anyone else, but he had been secretly suspecting the two of you of being attracted to each other.

your eyes widen at his request. "i'm sorry, what...?" you asked confused.

"you heard me, babygirl." he said sarcastically.

"yeah, you gotta do it. it's a dare." hyunjin butted in.

"guys.." you say nervously, looking over at chan for help.

"i mean.. if you're really uncomfortable, don't. but i don't mind." chan stated, causing the guys to all look at you with anticipation. "remember, they can't make you do anything." minho added.

"fuck it, whatever." you said, getting up from your seat. a few of them cheered as you walked over to chan, preparing yourself. he adjusted himself a little in the seat, trying to make it as comfortable as possible.

"any day now." one of them said. you slowly climbed on top of him, making sure to sit as far back on his lap as possible.

"you sure you're okay with this?" he whispered, his hands resting on your waist, which you didn't mind at all.

"yes i'm sure. this actually isn't that bad." you chuckled, which you notice a slight smirk form on his face along with that familiar unreadable look in his eyes when you said that.

"okay guys, if you're ready, start," felix said. you both closed your eyes for a few seconds before starting. you looked each other straight in the eyes, and you noticed that the darkness in his eyes were still there.

you carried on just like that for about 20 seconds before you decided to just lose so you could go sit back down.

"i won." chan stated, smiling at you as you got up from him and made your way back to your own seat.

"okay, now minho, your turn!" you exclaim, turning your attention to him. "truth or dare?"

"truth." he deadpanned.

"okay, um... do you have any exes?" you shrugged as you asked it, it was the only thing you could come up with.

"yes. i don't miss any of them though." he chuckled. you saw chan and jisung smile at that.

"dang, are you okay?" you ask genuinely, given you've always been a nice person.

"i'm fine, i don't know about them. or care, really. two of them cheated then just became manipulative, and the other ones just didn't work out." he stated, and you saw chan looking at him intensely. you could tell chan and jisung probably knew all about it by their intense body language.

"i'm not trying to trauma dump, sorry." he quickly apologized.

"i asked for a reason, minho." you quickly wave him off with a smile. "and i'm sorry to hear that, by the way." you said sympathetically. you couldn't really relate, as your previous relationships were with nice guys.

"thank you, areum." he nodded. you smile in response.

"areum, do you wanna get food? i'm hungry." chan suddenly asked after while—you all were no longer playing truth or dare, just messing around.

"sure, let's go." you smile at him.

~

a/n: sorry it's short but i feel so bad about not updating especially for the few that have actually stuck around so even tho it's short, i still wanna get it published <3