Chapter 6

You arrived at the apartment you were renting. It was decent. 3 big bedrooms, fair sized living room, kitchen, and 2 bathrooms. Also a balcony with a decent view.

The next morning you hug your mother goodbye and then are left alone with yourself.

"Down in hell, day 1." You say to yourself.

You decide to go to the store and get some supplies there because you need it for school.

Once you get to the store, you start looking around for supplies. 'What would an 18 year old girl need for university..' you think to yourself.

You find the school supplies aisle, but like an idiot didn't get a cart, so out of laziness decided to just carry everything. You probably looked like an idiot walking through the store like that, but you didn't care.
--
Once your back at your apartment, you have to carry it all to the 6th floor. You ended up grabbing some groceries at another store. You were struggling with the bags because they hurt your hand.

"Need some help?" You suddenly hear a voice ask behind you.

You spin around to see who it is. It was a man. A really good looking one too. He had a sweet smile on his face and his eyes were full of affection. You were taken aback by him and left speechless.

"Here, let me help you with those." He smiles and takes some bags from your hand.

"What floor are you on?" He asks you as you start walking. "I'm on the 6th floor, apartment 9." You say quietly. "Looks like you're my closest neighbor then!" He smiles at you. "I'm also on the 6th floor, apartment 10." He says, smiling.

'Great.' You think to yourself.

You both arrive at your apartment with the bags and you take out your keys to unlock your door. "You can just leave them there." You say to him.

"Wait I'd be more than happy to bring them in for you." He says grinning, maintaining eye contact.

It made you nervous, but weirdly in a good way.

"No that's okay, just leave it there." You smile to him.

"Okay then. I didn't catch your name though?" He says, slightly leaning on the door frame.

"Areum. Areum Jong." You say without even thinking.

"Areum. That's a really nice name." He smiles at you.

"Well what about you? What's your name?" You ask, crossing your arms.

"Bangchan. Nice to meet you Areum." He smiles at you.

"Well i have things to do so i'll see you." You say.

"I'll see you later then." He says and walks away across the hall into his apartment. You shut the door quickly and stand there for a few minutes, shocked.

You have to admit, he was very handsome. He was really sweet and gentle too.

"Fuck." You whisper to yourself and start putting away groceries.
--

A/N: Told you it's gonna get better as you read on😜 i hope. anyway I can't stop writing and this is like an escape from everything, it's almost better than reading