2- A Kings Mate ( Volturi Kings ) - by EnasReadingNook

A Kings Mate ( Volturi Kings ) - by EnasReadingNook

Story can be found on the AO3 website (Archive of our own)

Summary:

After three hundred plus years alone She finally find what she has wanted most but not before Edward screws everyone over first by being his "Wonderful" self. The only way to fix this crap? USE HER GIFT! The gift she has always tried her best to keep hidden!

" Short story that I will possible continue later but for now it is complete and I wanted to post it. Let me know how you like it! "

Words : 3.3 k

---

CHAPTER TWO:

"Aren't you happy we did not grant your request now, Young Edward?" The voice asked again.

"Yes, Aro." Edward answered, making me freeze.

The one that was speaking was one of the kings. The one known as the Judge. His brother Marcus was the Jury and his Brother Caius the Executioner. Oh shit.

At this point I couldn't take it anymore and I looked up to observe the room, deciding Its better to know my surroundings now. It was a large space made of the same gray stone as the rest of the castle but this room was slightly domed and had marble flooring. Further into the room sat up on an elevated step was a set of three beautifully made thrones, carefully spaced so that each was equal in placement.

On one throne sat a rather tall, well built looking man with long brown hair and sad eyes. He was staring away as if he was utterly bored and wished to be anywhere else but here. His eyes met mine for a brief second, brightening slightly before once again turning cold and sad. He was beautiful and I felt a sudden urge to rid him of his sadness. The tugging got worse now.

I glanced from him over to the throne on the other side where a slightly younger but no less attractive man was sitting observing the situation with a calculating gaze. When his eyes met mine I could see the fury buried just beneath the surface. He was built like the perfect predator, lean but not skinny and nicely muscled by the looks of it. It was hard to tell with the suit he wore. His skin was pale like my own and his blonde, nearly white hair was down to his shoulders. It made him look like a mixture of an angel and the devil himself. Again the tug grew stronger and more painful as if it was trying to get me to do something or see something.

Again my gaze moved from him toward the source of the voice from before and I found another man standing in front of Edward, grasping his hand with his head slightly bent and a dazed look in his red eyes. He had long raven black hair that was neatly clipped back out of his face and he wore an expensive looking black suit but no tie. He had one button undone at the top revealing a bit of his neck which I found endearing. This man was almost between the other two. They were all tall but had different builds and I found I really liked how each one looked which made me furrow my brows.

Why am I thinking of all three of them?

This time the tug rips through my chest like a flame, making me gasp and clutch it while biting my lip. What the fuck was that?

"What's going on?" Bella asks, glancing nervously between the Raven haired king and her mate.

"Aro can read your thoughts by touching you. He can see every thought and memory you've had." Edward explains to her quietly. This information both fascinates and frightens me. If he asks to read me I'll have to use a block to stop him. At least now I know why he's known as the Judge.