Couple Workouts - by like-rain-or-confetti

Couple Workouts (Demetri Volturi x Reader) - by like-rain-or-confetti

Story can be found on the Tumblr website.

Demetri Volturi x Reader

Words: 720

-----

You gasped for air, sucking in air as best you could. Appreciating the cold stone floor on your back.

"No." You panted. "I call for a strike. I will be the worst guard in existence and i think i'm dying."

"You're lucky I'm not training you, darling." Demetri smirked, hovering over you.

You scoffed, as best as you could between breaths.

"You know, your heart is beating so loudly right now it's a wonder I can actually hear what you're saying." Demetri lightly teased with a smile.

"Oh haha!" You managed out with heavy sarcasm. "Although I do think my heart is gonna explode." You added mostly to yourself.

"Your heart is beating out a samba, darling." Demetri continued.

"The fact that you even know what that is has me impressed, my love. I thought you were too old for that." You shot back.

Demetri raised an eyebrow. You knew making jabs at him about his age was always a decent tactic for his teasing. His age didn't really bother him, but that didn't mean he appreciated the comments.

So Demetri walked around you in thought. "What is that thing you mentioned humans do? The thing that makes them look crazy. Raves? That's what it's like being in this room with your heartbeat."

"Oh you're so funny, Demetri." You praised him sarcastically and he smirked at you.

You continued. "Here I thought, I was going to have a splendid time with my mate. The love of my life has taken time out of his day to spend with me. Only to find he wants to torture me."

"Hold on, aren't you enjoying my company?" Demetri asked with a grin, one that told you that you had to choose your words very carefully this time.

However, in that moment, you didn't really care.

"No! I am suffering!" You yelled out.

Demetri raised an eyebrow. "Would you like to try that again?"

"No!" You deadpanned. "I dont like your company anymore. I prefer Felix's. He's nice to me!" You laughed despite your dramatics.

The look in Demetris eyes told you that you were in trouble. "Well in that case" Demetri trailed off.

Faster than any human, Demetri was quick to knock you into your back, climbing on top of you. You screeched as he began to tickle you.

"Put a smile on that beautiful face. At least pretend to enjoy my company." Demetri grinned.

In your hysteric laughter, you could barely get two words out in response.

After a moment, he stopped, hovering over you.

You sucked in as much air as you could as Demetri leaned down more to trail his fingers up and down the side of your neck and along your jaw.

You trailed your fingers across his cheekbone before running your fingers through the top of his head, marvelling how soft it was.

"Is my company still so terrible?" Demetri smiled playfully, his voice quieter.

"It's improving." You responded lightly with your own gentle smile. "Felix is still winning."

Demetri's face dropped in shock.

You immediately burst into giggles.

"I see. Well you best run to Felix then. I never thought the day would come where my friend steals my mate." He shook his head with a small smile and you laughed before pulling him closer.

"Im only joking." You smiled.

Demetri hummed.

"I am!"

Demetri nodded with an unconvinced expression.

He was joking with you. That you knew but you still felt you had to prove it to him.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, pinning him there. Demetri gave you a look of confusion but you pouted. "Demetrius"

"No, no that's not my name." Demetri quickly shook his head, looking around as though trying to make an escape.

"Demetrius" You continued to pout.

"You've made your point, dont call me that. You know I hate that name."

"Demetrius!

"Please, don't call me that. Please. You know I hate that name. I changed it." Demetri said pleadingly.

You tugged him close to your face. "I love you, Demetri." He sighed in relief that you had dropped his old name.

"I love you." He responded as you pulled him in for a kiss.