33. End of one chapter

___________💫

" You want to help me? Why?"

Aradhya asked to Daksh, Supriya is sitting beside him. It's been a day since her mother died and now he called her in a nearby cafe all of a sudden. Reyansh wanted to come too, but she didn't let him saying that he don't have to worry.

When Daksh said that he want to help Aradhya. She couldn't help but to feel suspicious.

" Because till now, we were living in an illusion that our father love us and he is doing everything for us only. We didn't know that he was being cruel to our mother."

Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows at new information. Supriya continued.

" He used to beat Maa. She would act in front of us. He is the selfish Man who want to show his masculinity by putting women down. He is using Daksh and Diya too."

Aradhya nodded.

" And why do you think I'll believe you when you all were nothing but cruel to me and my mother."

She said while tapping her finger on table. Daksh didn't say anything instead of passing a file to Aradhya. She furrowed her eyebrows.

" This file has every information regarding my father's illegal business."

Daksh sighed then said after few seconds pause.

" Aapki maddat karke hum apni maa ko bhi unke jaal se chutana chahte hai."

( By helping you I want to take my mother out from his trap.)

" you can do that by yourself."

He shook his head.

" I am his son, I may stumble for a second. Diya may get weak cause we've spend time with him which was nothing but fake. I didn't know that my mother was going through a lot."

He took a deep breath and joined his hand.

" I am not helping you for my own use but for my own mother. She was never cruel to you. Please help me."

He pleaded at last. Aradhya sighed.

" won't you get feeling of betrayal for your own father?"

She asked.

" I can save my sister and mother and I know that my mistake cannot be forgiven but I want to help you and apologize to you by this."

Aradhya stare at them for few seconds until she agreed.

Since that day, Daksh is helping her. When she saw that Video, she left the Mansion with Reyansh and Adarsh. Some Men of their went to help Tanya, her daughter and Shreya.

Aradhya fit the Mini microphone under the locket of Mangalsutra knowing that Shekhar will be generous enough to not to snatch her Mangalsutra. Reyansh and Adarsh stayed little far from Chandravanshi's Mahal. As per Daksh's intruction both proceed to enter into the Mahal but they had to fight with some guards to enter. Akshay's wife too came here as Per Sulochna's saying.

After entering into the Mahal, Reyansh-Adarsh had to tie Daksh and other hands too, so that Shekhar don't doubt them, not until Aradhya come atleast.

FLASHBACK ENDED.
.
.
.

Akshay who is standing now and was hearing everything, widen his eyes when Aradhya pointed her gun at him.

" I told you that I will kill you before him."

Akshya gulped as soon as Aradhya loaded the gun. Reyansh is staring at her while sitting on couch. Suddenly, Shekhar started to laugh.