37. Hum Nahi jayenge.

___________💫

Reyansh got startle as soon as Adarsh burst into his room in early morning.

" what happened Adarsh-"

" Bhabhi-sa ka pta chal gaya, Bhai-sa."

Reyansh widen his eyes hearing Adarsh who was looking as happy as him. Ray of hope enter into his heart and his eyes turned teary.

" What? How? Where. How did you find her? Where is she? Did you mee-"

" Calm down Bhai-sa. Calm down."

Adarsh chuckled and cuts him off. Reyansh nodded and took a deep breath to calm himself. He just got overwhelmed with happiness.

" How..?"

He asked after some seconds.

" You remember, we got a message from an unknown number who warned us that Bhabhi-sa's life is in danger."

Reyansh nodded. It was just before Aradhya received a video from Shekhar then all of them went to kill him. Leave it.

" The same number messaged me..."

Reyansh furrowed his eyebrows while Adarsh passed his mobile to Reyansh.

Want to see her. She is here, In Delhi. Here is her photo for proof.

Reyansh read the message and touched the photo with increased heartbeat. Tears of happiness fell from his eyes and he touched her photo but soon furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Adarsh.

" There is a baby with her. Whose baby is that?"

Adarsh was confused for a second but widen his eyes and said instantly.

" Bhai-sa, Its only been 1.5 months and It can't be yours."

Reyansh scoffed.

" I am not an idiot. I know."

He said and again looked down at her photo. He cannot describe in words that how happy he is. She is smiling widely while playing with a little baby. She is still beautiful. Reyansh wiped his tears and looked at Adarsh.

" Chlo. Aapki Bhabhi-sa ko vapas lekar aate hain."

( Let's bring your Sister in law back.)

Adarsh smiled when Reyansh went to pack some of his clothes. Both left Mahal after almost an hour. He kissed her mangalsutra.

Get ready, Love. Your husband is coming to take you.

He said in his mind and looked outside. Soon both the brother will leave this city in their private plane.

Meanwhile, A guy enter into a particular apartment. He reached into the living room and sighed as he spotted Shruti staring at little baby boy whose name is Shourya. Arya is watching cartoon while sitting beside her. He came and sit down beside Arya.

" Ara-"

He stopped as soon as Shurti looked at him with wide eyes, Even Arya moved her gaze at him thinking that he was calling her. He fake coughed.

" Arya beta, Can you go to your room. I need to talk with Shruti."

Arya nodded then left from there after switching off the TV.

" What is it, Anirudh."

Anirudh sighed.

" You know it already, Aradhya."

Aradhya who changed her name as Shruti moved her gaze at the little baby who is sleeping soundlessly.

" Why are you doing all this? Why can't you just call him and tell him everything."