Chapter 4

You were so excited you felt almost sober again. You immediately call your mother and eden. You were also nervous at the same time though, because it was far away and you'd have to go alone.

You still had time though. It was only June. After telling everyone about your accomplishment, you once again don't know what to do with the time. You decide to just sleep for the rest of the day.
--

You wake up the next morning. 'I actually slept all day and night?' You thought to yourself. You get up and brush your hair and pull it back and head downstairs to eat.

"Morning, sleepyhead" Your mother chuckles at you as you sit at the island and sink your head on your arms.

"I slept all day and night, yet i'm still so tired!" You groan.

"It happens to the best of us!" She chuckles.

She was making bacon and french toast on the stove. The smell of the food was somehow satisfying and yet nostalgic.

She put the food on the table and you both sat there and ate it while talking and laughing about random stuff.
--
Once you had finished brushing your teeth, once again you had no idea what to do. You really started wondering what you would do when you get to university, where you'll be all alone.

"I guess i'll just watch netflix." You sigh.
--
For the rest of the day you didn't do much at all. It was very boring. But you did practice with your makeup a little bit and it looked good. You figured some new styles, and you loved it.

Other than that, all you really did was lay around and watch netflix.

"Oh well." You say to yourself and get in your bed, quickly falling asleep.
--
A/N: another short and boring chapter🥰. but i promise we're getting there. My back hurts so bad tho🥲