DISCLAIMER

‼️PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN‼️

I shall not allow any stupidity of 'my god your god' in the comments. They're all our gods. And if someone doesn't agree with your view, just ignore and move on further. No need to drag it.

I would like y'all to know this is a WORK OF FICTION.
None of these characters resemble an actual person, except the gods. The stories are all made by me, except the mythological facts. (And yes I will refer to it as mythology as it is afterall a technical term.)

I knew what I was getting myself into when I started writing this story. Mythology and religion are sensitive topics for many and it may offend sentiments of the people. Therefore, the gods' personalities are only ASSUMED, or made for the plot. It'a not like I sit and have chai with them occasionally.

Once again, if mythology is a sensitive topic for you, I would request you to read with caution or stop reading it all together. I haven't abused it in any way I know, but it still may be offensive.

It's basically a desi version of Percy Jackson and it's only written for FUN. Hope you take it that way as well.

‼️‼️TRIGGER WARNINGS‼️‼️
* Racism
* Gore
* Violence
* Stupid teenagers
* Slight swearing.