Chapter 4- The bunch.

When a person makes a bad decision, they often ask themselves 'What's the worst that could happen?' and the answer to that usually is 'I could die.'

Well, it really depends on the person what their answer is. For Inara, it was 'My parents could get disappointed.', For Kavi it was 'My parents would suffer.' and for Raina, it was 'I could become helpless.'.

"Ow," Kavi hisses, as he walks over the mud pool in front of him. His back strained as he stretched over it and the back hurt because Raina had smashed it onto the ground. That only made it worse.

"The place is just a few metres away." Said the old man as a reassurance to him. Inara looked at him sympathetically when he groaned while patting his back, and Raina just rolled her eyes.

The night was almost around the corner as the sun went down to be called a horizon and the opposite side of the sky had already turned blue.

The four of them walked through the forest, hoping and wishing for their own safety.

However, another few metres away was a girl, who had just experienced the most eventful day of her life. Well, yes I mean running away from your house, finding a rich homeless, boarding the wrong train which peculiarly leads to the other side of the country, is pretty much a lot for one to handle.

Evara re-did the straps of her backpack as she groaned. She was getting tired of carrying up the baggage and she was getting tired of walking and reaching nowhere. She needed a place to stay.

A sound came from somewhere around her and her neck snapped behind as she scanned the place for danger. There ought to be a cheetah walking around here. Can cheetahs be found in Assam? No. But there's a chance she would be the first one to find one and with the quite unbelievable things that have happened in the last day, it wasn't unlikely.

Soon, a figure came into view. A figure of a man.

Welp, the biggest danger in the world but Evara had the biggest weapon for them in possession too.

Her footwear.

She removed it from her foot and held it up as a weapon. "Whoever you are, stay in your place or I swear I will french fry your face."

"French fry my what?" Whoever it was, clearly wasn't impressed by her witty comment. And dare she say, the voice too sounded familiar.

She cautiously stepped forward, slowly and steadily, keeping the weapon straight in her hands. The view became more clear and she finally saw the person standing in front of him. Samukta's face turned into a disgusted expression when he saw her face.

"Bunty tu yahan?(1)", frowned Evara.

"Who?" He retorted.

"Tu bunty(2)– are you following me?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"First of all, who the hell is bunty– and second of all, no I'm not following you."

"You're bunty. And third of all, then why are you here?"

"My name is not Bunty– and fourth of all, I have better things to do than to follow you," He rolled his eyes at her.

"Weren't you supposed to take a train back to your home?" She asked.

He was. He was supposed to stay at the station and get a train back home. But the problem was that when he got to the counter and asked for a ticket to Delhi, he was told 'Sir there's no ticket to Delhi until next week.' and hence he had to leave. He wasn't going to spend six of his nights in that shit place.

"There was no train to Delhi for a week."

"So you're stuck here?" She tried to hold her laugh in.

"Yeah and whose fault is that?" He glared at her.