A STAGE OF PREJUDICE

CHAPTER 5

A STAGE OF PREJUDICE

           I had stayed and survived two years in my aunts house in portharcourt,i had grown a bit taller like the height of my father,i was going sixteen , my puberty age had become pronounced ,i had breasts round like an orange ball pointing straight forward like a sharp knife ,i was looking slim having the body of a model ,my butts and hips had really protuded,making men drool whenever i pass . I had aims and dreams i needed to achieve,my aunt's two daughters where already in a university in the city and her only son had travelled to abuja for greener pastures i was left alone with my aunt .
  My mother had passed away ,she died in her sleep, i was an orphan, when the news of my mom's death came i never knew how to react, i felt hurt and guilty,i never saw my mothers face for the last time since i arrived portharcourt ,i felt alone not witstanding i was sad .
      My aunt ran a shop around the slums in diobu,she sold herbs and alcohols to agberos(local name for touts) around there, so i always stayed there to sell for her till dusk .
There were lots of calibers of men both responsible and irresponsible men around the area , i was lured so many times even an attempt rape i escaped all, i was always on guard more especially because of the environment i found myself. I reported to my aunt on several occasions about the attempt molestation to me but she just waves it off or confront the accused men with little or no efforts ,till it came to a time when i was to make a decision when i turned sixteen and my aunt seemed to be the villain at that point.