THE VISITOR

CHAPTER 6

THE VISITOR

            One early morning i arrived my aunts shop to start the daily hustle ,while arranging some goods on the table, a flashy black lexus pulled over before my aunts shop and parked close to my shade, i continued doing what i was doing after all it might have been someone who wants to park to get something.
   Then stepped a young dark guy out of the car, he was tall at least i could say 5 feet ,he had broad shoulders and his hair was up like a semi afro type and to be candid i found him cute.
      "Hi please am looking for adeaze" i came out of drooling  shock and quickly answered"yes yes that's my aunt can i help u", he said "yea my dad sent me to her' can i see her"i replied more eargerly"she is at home let me pack up and take you to her".
I packed up my goods kept my shop keys at the next shop,and got into his car , i wasnt even self conscious what of if it was a kidnapper or otherwise ,but i didn't mind i saw myself drooling over him.
       We got to my aunt's house i came down and ushered him inside then got into the room to beckon on my aunt about her visitor . my aunt got to the palour, looked up and saw the man and suddenly brightened up and then blurted out a statement "aah my inlaw",i was stunned shocked and surprised,what was running through my mind was whose getting married was it Ngozi or Chinyere aunty adeaze's children,i shrugged a little disappointed and was like maybe.
     My aunt beckoned on me to get our guest some refreshments from a nearby store ,i rushed out got the items which were drinks ,put them in a tray to serve my aunts guest . when i put the tray in front of the young man  he then asked "are you Samantha" before i could speak up and reply the question he threw at me ,my aunt quickly answered what became the biggest shock to me "yes she is Samantha",then she turned to me and said"Samantha he is your husband to be".