Chapter 7

You finished putting the groceries away and made yourself instant noodles to eat before sleeping. You walk into the living and turn in the TV and watch a show while eating your noodles.
--

Th next morning, you wake up and get ready for your first day of lessons. You put on a basic pair of ripped jeans, a sweater, and boots. You decided to put on some basic makeup as well. You pat on some makeup and brush your hair. Once you're done, you grab your things and make some toast real quick.

You were scrolling through tiktok as you ate your toast, you didn't really feel like doing anything today. But of course not doing anything wasn't really an option.

"Fuck this." You groan.

You get up and leave your apartment, and as you're locking your door you turn around to see someone waiting behind you.

Bangchan.

'Oh lord, it's him again.' You think to yourself.

"You going to Seoul University too?" He asks.

"Uhh.. Yeah. How did you know that though?" You quickly question him.

"Well these apartments are mainly occupied by students of the university. It wasn't hard to guess." He chuckles.

"Okay.." You say, still a bit confused.

"Come on, you should walk with me there. It's not too far, about a 10 minute walk." He says to you.

"I guess so since you're already standing here." You say, a little frustrated.

You hated walking to places.

You both start out of the apartments.

He starts a conversation with you. "So, Areum, what inspired you to go here?" He asks you.

"What do you mean?" You look at him confused.

"I mean, why do you want to go here?"

"I mean, why not?" You scratch your head, a little nervous.

"Good answer" He chuckles and looks down.

As you both walk, you keep talking about things like what's big in the city and where you're both from. You actually enjoyed his company more than you thought you would.

"Well, Areum, here we are!" He says.

"Oh wow, this is a huge school." You say nervously.

"Eh, it's all right. We'll find our way around in no time. And we can also make this a regular thing maybe?" He says, turning to you.

"Make what a regular thing?" You ask him, confused.

"Walking to school together everyday. I can already tell we're gonna get along nicely." He smirks at you, then walks in, leaving you standing there in slight shock.
--
A/N: I hope you're enjoying it so far, i'm writing this story instead of doing other things i should be doing rn😭

--A/N: I hope you're enjoying it so far, i'm writing this story instead of doing other things i should be doing rn😭