chapter 68 I'm starving

when  Man wake up again she found her in the bedroom... don't know how and  when Aaditya picked her up and brought her in bedroom and placed her on the bed.....just when she was wandering around in her mind... the bedroom door was opened and Aaditya came with food plate  and water...

Aaditya : wake up you sleepy head .....  go and wash your face hands....then we could have our lunch....( placing food plate on coffee table )

he Smile at Man who was still looking at him...he walked closed to her then lean towards her and whispered in her ear....

" My Man... I'm starving ... how long I need to wait for you.... show some mercy ... and please hurry up... be ready for to enjoyed our meal together... "

Hearing his words .... Man blushed hard... don't know why... she felt like he was talking about  that...that..thing... without spending any second she dash in bathroom... closing the bathroom door.... she lean back to the door.. and patting her face.... and thought oh.... god... why my face felt so hot.... then she splashing water on her face to calm down..  after 10 minutes she returned and sat beside Aaditya on sofa... and silently they had their lunch...

Aaditya : want to go out ? ( looking at her )

Man : um... how long I slept ?.... and why you not wake me up ? that the workers brought everything for what you ordered ?  but I need to took bath first....

Aaditya : ... we are going out now... after that in the evening we could took bath... let's go...  ( stood up ...and give a shopping bag to Man ) wear it.... you can't walk with this sari on .... there...

After changing jeans and top ... Man and  Aaditya walked towards small hill in near there farm...... they enjoyed their time... holding each other's  hand they walked side by side.... in the Farm... their were Mango tree garden .... orange tree garden ....  sugarcane field... grapes garden... but it's was rainy season no one predict about rain's mood so... it's starting pouring... even they hurry back to returned.. but still they wet ...

Aaditya pulled out his T- shirt ... went to the bathroom to prepared bath water for Man... just when he returned in bedroom... he saw that Man was struggling with her wet hair ...

he walked towards her and help her dry her with towel ... and said...

"  i prepared warm water ... go and wash up ... I'll prepared our dinner  " 

Man could felt his hot upper body without single cloth ... he was stood to closed .... his fingers making magical things to her hair... she felt warm... and tingling... she turned her head back slightly and looking at him .. his strong shoulder... she wanted bite it...

Aaditya feel her gaze ... the way she looked at him it's make him.....

Aaditya : My Man... don't look at me like this... or I'll take you here and eat you now.. ( husky voice ) 

He dropped the towel on the ground and  pulled her in his arms...

Man : ( subconsciously ) but... but.. you look so handsome... i really want to bite on your shoulders ... what should I do ?

Aaditya : My Man .... don't test me ?  if you provoked me like this ... i may not control my self but to eat you... without leaving a single bone... ( trying to control breathing )

Man :  ( pout ) we are married ... you are my husband ... I'm just looking at my own husband... not others men ....  ( closed her eyes ) take and eat me then... make me yours ... love me forever ...

Aaditya :   Are you sure Man ???? ( tightened his arms around her )

Man nodded

Aaditya : opened your eyes and look at me... and say ... what you just said... once again... please ( pleading )

Man :  ( look at him ) make me yours for lifetime... I'm all yours...

Without any words with smile Aaditya hugged her and... buried his face in her neck and kiss her lightly ... then one by one on all over her face... first it was simple kiss but with time...it's turned passionate.... like hungry wolf he sucked her lips... her neck her collarbone...... marking her ...

Man want more from him... what he was giving her now....

suddenly Aaditya  stripped of her top and bra ... and with his both hands he grabbed his favorite rabbits ( each one ) cupping and molding ... she was gasping for ear... she completely lost her ability to think .... he lower his head and kiss her neck... jawline ...  ears ... shoulders... her two soft rabbits .... ... Man closed her eyes as he sucked ...licked ... and drew his sensual lips and tongue on her skin....

Man shivered when she felt his fiery breath on her thigh ( she don't understand when and how Aaditya pulled out her jins ) she opend her eyes and looked down ... and met his gaze ...

Aaditya :  ( horse voice ) My Man...my wife...  let me...let me...  worship you ... you deserve to be worshiped ... ( he swept his lips across her stomach as he licked her belly button ) please give me permission to worship you... 

even though Aaditya was on the brink of losing control ... there was no way he would continue without her permission... in between lust and love... he always choose LOVE  without second thought ..

Man could feel his struggled but  still he give her first priority the way he loved her no one understand but she could... so... she smiled at him... and with blushed nodded..."Yesss "

Aaditya picked her and placed her on bed and he pulled out his pant  first and then her pantie ...

Man breathed and holding bedsheet tightly... felt embarrassed...it's not even night... light is on... looking his wife under him... Aaditya smiled... and then started showering her with wet kisses every in of her body... reaching her thighs .... he saw that her treasured flower already wet for him... without second thought

He snakel his tongue on the surface of her womanhood until he found her swollen northern lips ... then he licked up and down the length of her slit ..

Subconsciously Man spread her thighs wide apart .. she Trimble  when Aaditya pushed in his thick tongue deep inside her . then he drew his tongue back and plunged it forward again and again... he found the tight bud of her clit and he sucked it between his teeth... he nibbled at it and felt his Man quiver against his face..

Man : (moaned) " ahhhaaa... Aaaho... holding his hair ...she don't know if she was trying to push him away or tug him closer

Aaditya was driving her crazy with pleasure  ... he rasped and nuzzling her.. " MY MAN.... YOU ARE MINE..IM ADDICT TO YOU... YOU ARE ONLY MINE..IM GREEDY PERSON AND I WANT ALL OF YOU  "

he then pressed her under him the head of his iron rod brushing against her flower for a split second ... he ask her " MY MAN ARE YOU READY ?? ( raising her up slightly by waist ) IF IT HURT LOT JUST BITE MY SHOULDER  OK ...WE TAKE IT SLOWLY DONT WORRY ..DONT AFRAID.. "  kissing her neck gently he entered in her ...

Man cry in pain she gasped and bite his shoulder... he was so deep inside her Aaditya's body shook as he entered in her this was their FIRST TIME...A LONG WAITED FIRST TIME "  closing his eyes .. he bowed his head and pressed his forehead to hers then kissed her tears away... and... said  "Thank you My Man "

and slowly tried to move , drew back and pressed forward again and again  ... Man screamed and soon they were moving as one as... her entire body smashed beneath him ... his gron echoed in her ears as he cum , sending his hot seed deep inside her ..they both felt his lil brother throbbing inside of her....he don't pulled out ... but leave it like this... and said

" I'm not going to pulled out ... finally I found my home .. the place only belong to me... "

Man  blushed... and lovingly caressing his hair... and said
"  Don't you want me so eagerly .... last time you told me.... that you can't wait ... when we on our vacation ... that's why I .... I... "

Aaditya look at her and understand what she wanted to say....  "to fullfil his wish she marry him as soon as she turned 18th ...  this was her way to express her love for him " with that thought he again and again  loved her .... all night...