chapter 72 love guru

In the park...

Rana and prajakta sat on the bench... for sometimes they both were silent...

Rana : so ... now you have feelings for me... then... it's not that bad idea if we engaged now and marry whenever you want... ( looking at prajakta seriously )

prajakta : ( shocked ) don't you think it's to early to talked about engagement and wedding.... we need to asked our parents too...

Rana : don't worry my parents never opposed my choice ... and they know you already... so now you told me.... when we ... I mean me and my family came to your home for.... " discussed about our relation " to talked with your parents ....

Prajakta : you....you....you... I'm not accept your proposal yet... not I'm said yes...yet...... so how could... you already decided everything your own... ( loudly )

Rana : ( he look around and there is no one ...so he sigh ) so you don't like me or you don't wanted to marry or engaged with me...
( he stood up and started to walked towards park's main gate )
it's ok.... don't worry.... if you don't want ....then today onwards.. I will never ever bother you.... sorry if my any action hurt you ( he lightly bow ) now let's go.... and forget about everything what I said before....
(without looking back he walked away )

Prajakta felt like someone cut her heart ... it's hurt so much by watching him... walked away from her..... she know she had crushed on him from....her school days... but she afraid .... that he belong to top rich family and she belong to just scholar family ... how could his family accept her as daughter- in -law... they may accept her as friend of their daughter but... for their daughter - in-law it impossible.... she don't want to hurt herself by dreaming .... the dream that may hurt her or break her apart... that's why . ..she was try her best to stopped him... or she wanted to prove herself before accept him...
but now when she heard that he don't wanted bothered her... it's means. ... he don't wanted to wait for her anymore... by that thought she dash towards him...and hugged him...

Rana was shocked by sudden touched of her.... he could felt her soft body on his back... her heart beating fast...her breathing was in mess... her hands were trembling which hugged him tightly.... he smiled but stood still ... without any response...

Prajakta : ( whispered ) don't leave me... please... i love you.... really... but I need time for to proved myself .... that ...I proudly stand beside you...
i wanted to accept you that night but , im afraid of your parents and our family background issue..so that's why I told you to be my friend first... because I don't wanted to lose you... but still wanted to be with you...
please ... don't leave me... ( sob...sob...sob...)

Rana look around... it's already evening time.... so there is not much peoples around .... but somewhere some children were playing.... he just held her both hands then free himself from her hug... then just give her one look and pulled her towards the big tree .... and pushed her to the tree trunk and without any thoughts... just smashed his lips on her lips ... tightly holding her in his arms...

Prajakta was surprised by his sudden kiss ... she wanted to pushed him but ... she afraid "what if she pushed him... and he got mad on her " so she accept his kiss... and after while it's felt amazing... she hugged him back...

It's was Rana first time... to kiss anyone... he don't know about anything properly... but after touching her lips... he doesn't need to know anything... "he felt sweet... he wanted more now... he hold her even more tightly to near his body and sucking her lips.... when she hugged him back ... he can't control himself anymore ... he kiss all over her face ... his body felt hot now.... so suddenly he stopped ... then hugged her ... buried his head in her hair .... the sweet smell cool him down...

He touch her forehead with his... and said...
" now it's confirm ok.... don't changed your mind again... don't worry about my family... this kiss sealed our relationship.... so don't you dare to .... thought messy things again.... i love you ... the way you are... and now you are mine.... no matter what even you turned ugly i don't abounded you ..don't worry ( chukled )

prajakta blushed by their kissed... but felt warm in her heart when he said he love her... but after listening his last words.... she started to hit him on his shoulders with her little fist...

Rana chuckled by her response on his teasing but... he grabbed her both Little fist and pulled closer and lean towards her ear ... and said in husky voice...
" if you don't stopped ... i may kissed you all over again and I don't mind to teast that sweetness again and again.. "

prajakta stopped with shocked and cover her face with her hands... and started to walked away from him... Rana followed her ... they sat back in the car...

Both girls face were paint in red... so they just sit silently in the car by embarrassment...

Aaditya look at Rana ... Rana give him smile... Aaditya just nodded his head and patted Rana shoulder...

Rana : thank you for your suggestion .. it's work accurately... ( whispered )

Aaditya : (proud ) I'm... experience person...a married my man...so I know how to make my girl emotional blackmail with innocent face... so brother " EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR "
they need our love and respect, care so pampered them so much that they could only felt our love... even whole world may thought us a devil but for them we need to turn henpecked husband... ( wink)

Rana nodded and smile..
they all had their dinner together and then they dropped Prajakta to her house.. and returned to Kirloskar palace... they all went to their respective rooms...just like this Everyday Aaditya dropped his wife in the university and picked her after office... day by day their love bloom like spring season ....

Rana and Prajakta also spend every evening with each other .... on the way in public park... as always Aaditya and Man wait for them in car ... or Aaditya and Man left them in the car sometimes... its been five months .... it's time for Diwali vacation.... Aaditya and Rana got busy with their work... they need to finished it before Diwali.. ( most important lights festival in India )

Kirloskar and Nimbalkar families also busy with their shopping... it's was first Diwali after Man and Aaditya's wedding... so ... they need to gift something to Aaditya and Man..

They all enjoyed their Diwali festival... 1st day of Diwali in Maharastra .. wife need to help her husband to bath before sunrise... and then performed aarti ... Aaditya gift Man 10 % share of Richards company and said " just hold it for sometime... we need it ...in future for strike back ..so don't reject it.. "

...on the bhaidvij ( day for brother and sister ) Aaditya gift Shravani 25 % share of Richards company in x country ... shravani and all family members got surprised by Aaditya's gift ... Rana and pawan also gift her Richards company 10 % share .. they all looked at each other's and wink and Lough out loud...
Karan gifted Man new private jet... for her own... Man was so happy... but Aaditya felt angry... " why the dumbhead person gift my wife this dirty thing.... I'm ...her husband ... Aaditya Kirloskar can't afford it.. that what he thought ???"
Pawan and Rana felt like they were stuck in the ice cave by near Aaditya... this jelly king... they shook their head...