chapter 126 Wish

In the afternoon.. .. Man slowly opened her eyes...and felt like her whole body was in pain...then she turned around and saw a strong muscled chest ... she smile sweetly and reached out her hand to touched ...

Aaditya slowly opened his eyes... when he feel his wife's soft touched on his bare chest.... he look at her then grabbed her hand lazily...and said  with sly smile

" so beautiful....it's feel so good to saw a such beautiful picture after waking up  from good night sleep ... it's so hard to control " ( he eyed all over her )

Man felt suspicious his action and words....so she follow his gaze and look down to herself "AHAAAAA" ( loud scream ) she hurriedly  covered her body with quilt...so shy to look at him..

Aaditya : why are you hiding my mark.... it's look beautiful on you... (low voice ) don't you want to... see.... your special work on my body...um..

Man shyly glanced at his naked body ...his well toned body make her mouth dry every single time... but now examine her piece of art on him ( a scratches.... bitten red purple tooth marks )his neck... collarbone...chest ...the way down his V line...

remembering their last night's wildness .... she blushed even more and her  heart started to make a loud sound... looking at her blushing face suddenly Aaditya pulled her tightly in his arm...kissed her deeply ....his tongue invaded her mouth and Man's mind started to go blank...

In Aaditya's eyes were deep...his member already turned on by just a kiss...Man also feel his hardness  poked her lower abdomen .... she looked at him with blushed and pout...Aaditya sigh and picked up her and walk towards the bathroom .... placed her in the bathtub...he also sit behind her.... when the warm water touched her aching body.... she let out sigh...it's feel to good...lean back to him... closing her eyes....

Aaditya help her to massaged her shoulders ...waist ... her thighs.... Man "moan"  Aaditya's hand stopped working....and then got busy on all over body... while kissing her rosy lips........Her body began to get hot in passion....they both can't hold back and the final result is their bath time last long one hour.....after that Man can't even stood properly....she already lost all her energy...she just wanted to rest comfortably .... her mind was in mess...

Aaditya gently wiped her whole body ..and wrapped her in towel ...walk out of the bathroom carrying her.... he also help her dry her long hair.... put his shirt on her... gently laid her down on the bed ... kiss her forehead....with so much love...

Man was staring at him...and gulped  ... he was only wrapped by black towel around his lower body... showing his abs...and V line... his hair is still wet....the water droplets sliding on his hair to his neck...to his Strong chest....to his hard abs.... then hide under the towel.... she was jealous of those droplets.... how could they... enjoyed his glory ...in front of her....she cover her face...when she heard his chuckled...

Aaditya : it's all your...My Man... I'm glad that you love to drool .... on my body....( again lean towards her dropped kiss on her hair which were not covered under the quilt ... ) ok rest for while... I'm going to cook for us...ok....wait for me... ( left )

Man come out ... smiled shyly .... murmured " What should I do When you look so damn sexy my Husband.... I wanted to bit you and marked you everywhere " ..
...
...
...
in the evening Man and Aaditya walk around on the beach....  today's weather is very good... and the starry sky is beautiful...they could feel fresh sea breeze....
they reached certain place... there was a tent prepared in advance ... food and water and soft drinks also prepared with some candles...

Man glanced at the arrangements...then Aaditya ... with smile And Raising eyebrows...

Aaditya : ( hold her hand ) let's go ... and sit in the tent ...

Man : let's sit here for while... can we..

Aaditya : ok... but it's may cold out here....

Man : don't i have you..to warm me.... my own personal exclusive hitter (sit on sand ... looking at night view of sea.. with smile )

Aaditya : Am i not good looking enough ....so you like to watch  a sea ...the star....um....

Man : it's so beautiful here .... at night... ( it's been so long that they the enjoy night out...like this )

Aaditya hugged her and put her head on his shoulder... Man lazily lean to him.....just like this they enjoyed the silence...there was not much to say they seemed very quiet but there were unspeakable harmony .....

After long time suddenly the silence broke by .... meteors shower.... sound....the meteor began to appear in the sky... one  after another golden brilliance cut through the sky....the light reflection clearly seen on the sea water surface...its such beautiful picture to watch  .........

Man quickly sit properly and closed her eyes.. joined her palms....in her heart she make a wish

" LET MY HUSBAND LOVE ME FOREVER.. THIS LIFE AND AFTER LIFE... NEXT LIFE TOO.... LET US LIVE TOGETHER ... FOREVER... Let us took last breath together too "

Aaditya ( staring at her ) ( he didn't not trust or believe this kind of thing but... for her... he is ready to become stupid ) ( he also closed his eyes and make wish )

" GOD ...JUST LET HER LOVE ME MORE AND MORE...MAKE ME STRONG AND POWERFUL ENOUGH THAT...I COULD MAKE HER EVERY SINGLE DREAM AND WISH TO COME TRUE IN REALITY " (  opened his eyes and ) 

Aaditya : My Man.   let's have dinner ..first then you can rest... ok.. ( stood up ... hold his hand In front of her  with smile )

Man   give her hand in his hand .. ....he pulled her up.... they walk toward the tent ... enjoyed their dinner and then cuddled to each other in the tent....

Man : I love you.... ( happy )

Aaditya : I love you more.... ( kissed her forehead )

Man : it's already one year ...

Aaditya : umm... we already started to walk with each other .... let's walk together forever.... till we took our last breathe .... ok...

Man : promised (smile )

Aaditya : promised ( smile... took her hand and put it on his chest... )  
promised.... until he stopped his work...ok...