chapter 151 plan

In the Garden of Nimbalkar Nivas ... Tulsi was crying .... Man and praju was walking towards her...and sit besides her... Man hugged her to comfort...

Man : sis Tulsi ... why are you crying... and what for

Tulsi :  Little Man...litttllle Man... he ...he...your.....pa...wa...nnnn ...broo... left ...me ....alone.... i can't... leave without him... I can't lose him... Man...he is the last person I want to lose ... ( sob...sob... sob..)

Man : there ....there.... first stopped crying.... you are not my sis Tulsi...she never be like this ..... how could you accept everything what they decided for you... you are you... this is your life... and no one have any rights to took  a decision for you...

     you love him don't you ?
( Tulsi nodded )

  so why are you crying ... go and make plan to win him over... he leave you.... you not leave him...
and
in every relationship  both person have a choice ...not just only person... who is the only one decided to entered when he want and when he wanted to leave he just leave .... that relationship...
    you also have every right to fight for your love and life ... who gave anyone rights to decide your life on their own opinion...
   so ... stood up... and fresh up... we are waiting for you here... go... and come back quickly let's plan to hunt your mr. stupid... ok..

Tulsi : your are right ... little Man... I'm not going to give up... not that easily... let's see... my love is stronger or this stupid people man-made Strom strong... wait for me... I'll back...
( she stood up...and started to walk but suddenly stopped and run back to Man.. and hugged her tightly )
  little Man... thank you...so much... I'll back ... just make a plan for me..to hunt your Pawan bro... ( smile brightly )

Man and Prajakta look at each other and then turned to look the girl who was run into a guestroom...

Prajakta : Man.. are you not angry... they way her sister behaved today...

Man : it's not that I'm not mad .. but it's not a Tulsi's sis...who spoke ...or Tulsi sis's who want to broke ... the drama single handily directed by Her elder sister ... but She was punished by everyone ...
    i just don't want to separate one heart in two different part...let's help them...you managed your Hubby ..I'm going to manage my devil king... if they stay under control we can easily make everything right... just let's work together...

Prajakta : yes... but what are you wanted to do...

Tulsi rush towards them... then sit besides them...with so much energy...

Tulsi : now tell me .. Little Man.. what should I do... I'm ready to do anything..I can't afford to lose the only person I want to walk life long...

Man discussed her plan with Prajakta and Tulsi.... Tulsi was nodding her head like chicken who was picking food on ground...

Man : it's not that hard but ... are you ready....

Tulsi : I'm 100% ready... i love her ... respect her... but the way she behaved today... i can't let her spoil my life...
     she maybe right in her place... but I'm not wrong either... i love him... and I don't give anyone right to decide my life...
     byee... let's meet in the office then...I'm waiting for you...and my stupid head soon going to be my husband...
  ( hugged Man and praju and then Man asked driver to dropped her on Airport )

When Praju and Man walked in they heard their Father-in-laws words...they glanced at each other... then approach everyone who were discussing about Pawan...

Aaditya : why are you  late...

Man : ( sad voice ) Tulsi was in sorry state .... i can't let her leave like this... poor she... you all judged her by her elder sister's behavior... no one asked her ...what she want... she was going to cut her wrist when we reached in her room...

( she looked at Pawan who was suddenly stood up form his sit with frightened face) 

  ( she know that everyone was waiting her to continue  so to get their more attention she sigh)

    but we stopped her...she was crying like broken kid... again and again she was asking me...

" little Man why he leave me... why he do not asked me... that what I want...it's my life ...then why he choose to listen to my sister's nonsense...I feel so bad that... i can't get his heart still yet that why... he easily left me... i don't want live now... for whom I going  to live...let me die..."

     somehow we managed to calm her down and asked her to return X country...I think she need to spend sometime alone...so she could gathered herself together...

Pawan's jaw clinched .... he felt like hundred of arrows cutting his heart...He thought about it..and understand that he really not asked her opinion...and leave her shattered like this... he felt so guilty now...

Man looked at Prajakta and wink and then again turned her face sad..

Sonali walked towards pawan then Hugged him..

Sonali : don't be sad anymore ... stupid son of mine... don't i told you stay clam... but as always ... you behaved like angry young man...  I really like Tulsi as my daughter -in- law...  that's why I was silent there ...
     but because your stupid brain and her Sister's Zero IQ brain .... a such poor girl .... she maybe already dead ...if little Manu and praju not stopped her in time...
   What now... dont make that face now...

Jay prakash  : don't be rush wife... let them solve this matter them self... no one going to middle in... Aadi - Man... i hope you both understand what I want to say...
    let them.. sort out...
    pawan don't regret ... you was right...on your place...and she was right in her place... so now took your time to understand what your heart want...and how you wanted lead your life...with her or without her...
    we always here for you... whichever your choice will be...

Aaditya walked towards his Man ... and whispered...

" i don't know till now  that my Man is expert ...to create drama.. and acting to.... let's go ... i want to learn by you how to act amazing and making fool everyone "

Man blushed by his words... don't know know how to react... he already guess her action... she just lift her eyes and look up..and met his dark eyes... which were staring at her...with mischievous smile...