Nick and Noah - Continued

Chapter 3! I'm on fire! And am honestly so happy to be writing again...

I walked into Noah's bedroom, seeing her laid on the bed, her back facing me... "Freckles?"

"Don't call me that!"

I chuckled softly... "I've just spoken to your Mom."

She turned to me... "What did she say to you?"

"She said you had a row. She feels guilty."

"So, do I. I said some horrible things to her."

I smiled at her weakly... "I think you can be excused given everything you've been through."

"Mom said she does, but I think she expects me to just snap back to reality and everything will be good again, but it can't be. What he did..."

"I know."

"I think you're the only one who knows what I'm going through and actually realises my feelings are valid."

"Your Mom does too, but you're her daughter, and she's worried about you. She wants you to be the Noah she loves again."

"I can't be, not yet anyway."

"I told her that."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Why don't we head downstairs so you can talk to her?"

She shook her head and pushed herself to her feet..." Soon, but first, you need a shower."

I smirked at her as I felt her fingers fiddle with the bottom of my t-shirt, assisting her as she pulled it up and over my head... "I do."

"You do. You're sweaty."

I chuckled... "Kind of what happens when you work out, Precious."

She smiled at me warmly, her eyes mischievous as they met mine, my hands fisting at my sides as she pressed a kiss to my chest, moaning as she tasted the sweat on my skin...

"Noah..."

"I could do with a shower too."

I nodded in agreement, watching as she began to unbutton the shirt of mine, she was still wearing...

...

Nick's eyes darkened as I removed the shirt of his I was wearing and threw it to the floor, biting my bottom lip as I pushed my panties down too, leaving me naked to his gaze, his eyes darkening as he took me in...

"You better get in that bathroom now."

"Or what?"

He smirked and I gasped as he pulled me into him and span me around, walking me across to my walk-in closet to stand in front of the mirror at the opposite end... "Or else I'll make you watch as I tease you."

I bit my lip and slid my hand up, tangling my fingers in his hair..." Tease me."

Keeping the arm that was around my waist where it was to keep me in position, his other hand came up and his fingers stroked down my arm, my eyes closing at his feather light touch...

"Eyes open, Noah."

I snapped my eyes open and met his dark gaze, watching as he brought his hand inwards, my head tipping back onto his shoulder as he brushed his fingers over my nipple before sliding down my stomach, his nails digging in slightly to make me regain my focus. Smirking at me, he slid his hand down between my legs and I moaned as he cupped my sex, his thumb softly brushing my clit making my knees shake...

...

I gently moved my fingers between Noah's legs, dipping my middle finger into her entrance, groaning against her skin as I found how wet she was and playing with her clit, teasing her to the edge of orgasm before bringing her back down...

"Enough."

"So soon? I'm disappointed, Freckles."

She glared at me and I smirked, her jaw dropping as I thrust two fingers inside of her tight, wet heat, moving them fast, keeping my arm around her waist tightly as I pushed her over the edge quickly, groaning as her walls clenched me tightly, her juices coating the skin of my fingers...

...

"Shower."

Nick nodded and I smiled at him warmly as I pulled him into the en-suite bathroom with me, gasping as I turned from switching the shower on, his lips capturing mine in a searing, passionate kiss, his body trapping mine against the wall, his hips grinding against mine, his erection hard against my stomach...

"Fuck, that's what you do to me, Precious. You're my own personal form of torture."

I met his dark eyes and rose up onto my tiptoes, whimpering as his erection brushed against my clit as I captured his lips again, pulling back to take his hands in mine as I pulled him into the shower with me...