RECORD - Staff Dinner

There was a staff dinner and the young girl... wasn't barred from joining. She was dragged there from the one and only Gojo Satoru. It's not her first time at a staff dinner. They happened every other month so the timing didn't clash with her official schedule either. She just prioritised her friends and classmates more, half the time.

But before she even had decent friends, she always attended dinners with the current staff of Jujutsu High. Hence it was nostalgic to attend. They were literally in the principal's house making hot pot. And the fridge was only filled with alcohol when she opened it again. The 1st year's teacher only drank what he had brought himself. He just didn't drink. Preferably.

A firm knock on the door was heard before being opened by the school's doctor... nurse? Which revealed a tired man in a suit with his dirty ash bleach-looking blonde hair slicked back followed by two of his juniors, Ino Takuma and Seo Haru. "Sorry for intruding."

Indeed, readers. A staff dinner... with 3-4 non staff members? That doesn't make sense!

It was a staff dinner on paper. A more accurate title would be 'dinner with colleagues' honestly. I mean, with a rather high fatality rate, even amongst school staff, it just felt right for them. A few cursed corpses were played with in the background as they entered, startling the two college students.

"Yuri," the brunette with reddish roots quickly sprinted towards the girl; puncturing through the cursed corpse with the tip of her foot in one swoop. Stuffing let loose. "Why are you here!?" Stumbling back into her routine of: checking the girl's temperature with the back of her hand; searching for new wounds or scars on her arms and neck or any change in her physically down to her scent. "Who brought you here? Gojo-san? I can take you back to campus if you-eep!" Halting her process as the grade 2 sorcerer, Ino, took her back to her senses.

"Isn't that a bit excessive, Haruna?" Dragging their conversation towards the couch. "She used to accompany us after all... and we're older," muttering the last part to himself. "Relax, she's probably here for the hotpot!"

The girl in question deadpanned. "Since when did you call Haru-eonni by her japanese first name?" Promptly stiffening the two.

'What is up with those two?' Nitta wondered to herself as she sat parallel to the three.

In the meantime, the one who was originally invited, Nanami Kento, placed down his blazer on a chair before rolling up his sleeves to go help the principal and the assistant director prepare the hotpot platter... unlike the rest of the people idly chatting in the living room or on the porch of the backyard.

"I'll go check the fridge for refreshments," Nitta stood up in attempts to run from the situation.

"There's only alcohol."

"Hah?" The three graduates went at this. "But didn't Gojo-san," pivoting their heads to the man who made a blue octopus clutch tightly onto his cooler bag. "No..."

"THERE'S ONLY ALCOHOL IN THE FRIDGE!?!!?!?"

_ _ _

Time passes once more as miraculously, the principal had a simple water dispenser in the vicinity just as the two seniors of the teachers arrived. "I hope I'm not intruding, my brother's here as well," the money-hungry woman greeted herself as Iori waltzed in with happiness about the situation as the shorter boy walked towards the table. With a huff, he took a seat and waited.

"Just in time, Utahime! Mei-san! They just finished preparing the broth!" A firm thud was heard on the table. And immediately, huddled on the large circular desk were all the people who had joined today. Kusakabe was there too by the way. Who wouldn't pass up free dinner?