Chapter 8

You walk inside and check your schedule for your first lesson. Biological Sciences, Rm 128. You sigh as you start trying to find it.

After you finish your first three lessons, it was your lunch period. You had major trouble finding the dining hall but you got there. As you walk in, you see an empty table and go up to it. You weren't feeling hungry.

You decided to read a book for the time being, and after about 5 minutes, you hear a familiar voice talking to you.

"Hey, Areum, I didn't expect to have the same lunch period as you!" The voice says. You look up from your book to see Bangchan sitting across from you. He smiles at you as he takes out his lunch.

"Oh, it's nice to see you here." You chuckle, looking back down at your book.

"You not hungry or something?" He asks as he takes a bite of chicken.

"No, not really. Nothing looked good." You say back to him.

"Well you look sad just sitting here alone reading a book." He laughs, taking another bite.

"Gee thanks, that means a lot." You reply to his comment, making a sarcastic face.

"Just sayin'." He laughs. You both talk and laugh the rest of your lunch period.
--
"Well I better get to my next class now." You say as your lunch ends. You stand up from the table and start to walk away when you feel a hand on your arm.

"Wait what class you got? I'll walk with you." He says with a smile.

"No that's okay. I'm fine." You shake your head and start walking again, but he catches up with you.

"Come on, please, i'm bored." He begs you, giving you puppy eyes.

"You know what, fine. I don't even care." You shake your head.

"Good." He says.
--
A/N: Okay please lmk if this is cringe or not bc i cant even tell. But this is probably the best story i've ever came up with as any other story in the past i go way off topic and it turns into a whole other thing. Anyway

.