Chapter 12

Yeaah you saw the sneak peek so now Aussie as Brazil are back together yay?... SooOoOoooooo now uh- normal chapters nowWwW
And also the idea of this chapter was from Eliza 12678 check them out! 🙂

Brazil hugged Australia so tightly as they sat on the couch, "How did you not die?" He whimpered (like a dog lol) Australia looked up to him. "Are you a idiot? Brazil I'm a country! Countries don't die easily" Brazil bit his tongue, "Yeah you right I am dumb"

and then Brazil and Australia drifted off to sleep-BLAH BLAH BLAH

Brazil felt something tugging at his arm which was wrapped around Australia as she sat on his lap. He opened his eyes to see a country it looked like... It had a red circle which looked like a sun in the middle of its face... With red stripes all around it. A he... Army uniform and blazing red eyes... It was Japanese Empire but as a ghost. "Sh-" Brazil whispered but he didn't want JE (which is now Japanese empires name) to find out he saw him. Brazil then pushed Australia softly off his lap and then leaped at JE punching him quietly.

JE fell to the floor, Brazil dragged JE out the door and went to the park which was pretty close dragging JE who had his human transformation on now. Same with Brazil.

Brazil looked down at the gaping lake then sighed, "Well sorry Japan... I guess" He said as he threw JE down the lake.

Brazil opened the door to see Australia still sleeping on the couch he left her in. Then Brazil sat Australia on his lap again and he went to sleep again.

Eh why is this chapter kinda crappy then the other ones? Huh okkkk I won't mind I guess 🤧