Chapter 30

hihihihihihihihi
This is the last chapter!!
DONT YELL YET!
There will be a sequel!
_-_-_-_-_-_-

Faith.

In two days we would be leaving New York. Wow. Though I am happy to go back to school.

"Heyyy!" Brooke said coming into my room. "Hi" I said.

She sat on the bed, I turned off my phone and sat down beside her. We both let our huge sighs. "Three, two, one" we both said.

"Maxon Shreave"

We both started laughing. If you don't know who he is, he's from a book called 'The Selection' and he's so perfect, it makes Brooke and I say: asdfghjkl & kwkdowkwkdoeo93rhjfosndiejfjfkdjfkdosjfjdkskfkkwkd

"Well my problem is Taylor" Brooke huffed.

"My problem is Shawn" I fiddled with my thumbs, "You go first" I told her.

"You sure?" She asked. I nodded.

"I don't even know what we are.." She paused, "like first we can be all cute and adorable like Shawn and you, then next you know, we're fighting! I just don't know what to do anymore.." Aw poor Brooke.

This was hard. I mean, the problem. Well, this time.. I don't even know what to tell her. I've never had something like this, so this was hard for me. Honestly how am I going to tell her what to do? Even if I don't even know what to do.

"Well Brooke.. Here's the thing.. just be up front with him" I told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Just tell him how you feel, or I will. Because Brooke, I've never had this sorta thing happen to me. But I can be 99.9999% sure it will be better if you tell him" I said.

"Huh, maybe that might just work. Thanks Faith. Even though you've never been through this before" She smiled.

"Well hey, that's what best friends are for" I returned a smile.

"You mean sisters?" She giggled.

"Yeah of course, sisters" she paused once again, "Okay now, you tell me your Shawn problem."

I huffed, "Okay, this is going to be a long one" I said and smiled, "So hang in there alright?"

"Faith, I've been doing this for a long time, don't worry" She said.

"Okay let's start"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We sat at the fire just telling stories. I sat in Shawn's lap. "You're so beautiful" He whispered in my ear. Thank god it was night, and my face was barely visible because I could tell my face was burning red.

I laughed, "Yeah right, whatever" I said. "It's true" He said kissing my head.

As we sat there it got chillier. I'm not complaining or anything. I mean obviously it's going to be cold.

"Are you cold?" Shawn asked. "No, not that much, only a little --"

"I'll take you inside okay?" He said.

"Shawn, no, it's okay" I told him.

He bit his lip, "I love the way you say my name, soon enough you'll be screaming it" He whispered in a low voice.

I gasped and slap his chest, "You -- You are really dirty" He just laughed.

He got up, carrying me. "Shawn.."I said. Instead of answering me, he just ignored me.

He carried me into my room and sat me down. "Stay here okay?" He said looking at my lips. "I'm sorry you got cold."

"Shawn, stop" I said placing my hands on his cheeks.