Chapter 8

Hi!

So I have nothing better to do...

I mean eff school I'm going to be a drug dealer...lol jk.

People annoy me a lot.

Gosssssssssssssssssh.

This chapter might be longer than the other ones, but whatever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Shawn's pov.*

I looked at my bandaged wrist, where my tattoo was. I think it's pretty cool. I wonder what my parents will think, but whatever I'm eighteen, I can do what ever I want!

I went inside my house and I went straight up to my room. I plopped down onto my bed and pulled out my phone. I had 3 text messages. I honestly don't want to read them.

I went back downstairs to see that my mom and dad were in the living room, what's going to happen? They had enough of me and they are dropping me back to the college? That would be great.

"Shawn, dear come sit" my mom said.

I awkwardly made my way to the couch and sat down across from my parents.

"So we both know Ainsley goes to the same college as you. Is that true?" My mom said. I nodded.

"How are you holding up? Are you fin-" I cut my mom off.

"Mom I'm fine! I don't care about her. I have another girl on my mind right now" I said.

"And who is this girl?"

"You don't need to know that information" I said looking down.

"Oh well...whats under that bandage?" She asked sweetly.

"A tattoo" I stated simply.

"A tattoo?! Shawn! Are you crazy!?!" My dad yelled.

"Well you want to see what's under here?" I asked and they nodded. I took it off "look! remember I said I wanted something that I loved tattooed on me? Well I got a treble!" I said.

"That's a very good choice son" My mom nodded at me.

"Yeah yeah" I waved her off and went some where else.

**Faith's pov**

I was in my room, just really bored. I went out of Kylie's room, I guess I should say that.

My mom and dad gave me this huge room and it was a new renovation and it was pretty awesome.

It was totally me. It was a tumblr room. Ever since I was little I wanted a tumblr room and they finally gave it to me, and I love it. I mean, every girl I know wants a tumblr room or to be a tumblr girl. It's also so vin-

My thoughts interrupted by mom calling my name.

"Faith?!" She called.

I swung my door open and went over to the railing. I looked down from it to see my mom. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can you please find your sister?" She asked. I was confused "Mom? Kylie got lost?" I questioned.

She nodded. Oh right! Kylie is new to the neighbour hood so it would be easy for her to get lost here. I laughed and ran down the stairs and went outside to look for her. I flicked my head left and right and no sign of Kylie.

~*~

I finally found her, but she was with a little girl.

"Kylie!" I yelled to her.