Chapter 13: Syura vs Izuku Pt. 3

()= Thinking
[]= Whispering
""= Mind Talking

Without any hesitation, Dorothea rushed towards Shoto but he then shoots his fire towards her.

Shoto was burning her alive while she was rushing towards him but Dorothea stopped on rushing to him then she start screaming in pain.

Shoto stop his quirk and watch Dorothea as she was burn from his fire along with Esdeath was seen walking towards him.

Shoto: My job here is done...

Kiseki-O: "By the way, Esdeath is walking towards you right now"

Shoto: "Huh?"

After hearing what Kiseki-O said, Shoto looked back and saw Esdeath walking to him after burning Dorothea to ash.

Shoto is still confuse on why did General Esdeath betray the capital using a simple lie and decided to team up with a group of assassins.

He finally decided to ask her a question about the sudden betrayal she made in front of him & Dorothea.

Shoto: General Esdeath...

Esdeath: You can just call me Esdeath. No need for General.

Shoto: What's the reason on betraying the capital?

Esdeath: Didn't you hear what I said to her earlier?

Shoto: I don't really think that's your reason on betraying the capital.

Esdeath was surprised that Shoto wasn't swayed by her sudden lie and started to smirk which makes him alerted to her.

Esdeath: You catch on very quickly.

Shoto: Esdeath, what's your main reason for betraying the capital?

Esdeath: I don't have any reason at all since I can betray the capital anytime.

Shoto: So does that mean...

Esdeath: I only joined up with the Capital because they came to help me when the entire tribe was killed including my father for being weak.

Shoto: You only team up with them cause they are strong?

Esdeath: In this world, it's kill or be killed Shoto. If you were killed then you're weak simple as that.

Shoto: (So the philosophy of this world is different from our world. Only the strong people survive while weak people die or in other words, it's survival to the fittest)

Esdeath: And since you manage to kill the member of the Wild Hunt that means you are strong.

Shoto: I don't get you at all Esdeath and besides...

Esdeath: Hmm? Besides what?

Shoto was walking in her direction and stopped beside her before he whispered some words on her right ear.

Shoto: [I only fight because I want to live alongside with my friends and if there are people standing in my way... I'll kill them all with no question asked]