Part 5

It was a rough dinner for all of the Jacksons, especially for Sally. Her baby boy was going to be somewhere in Scotland getting a magical education while she stays in The United Kingdom. So far away from her baby boy.

If dinner was rough, breakfast might've broken some hearts. The silence in the car was unbearable, Sally drove because Moody did not dare drive something muggle. The muffled radio only played the morning news, while Perseus was sad to be away from his mother and uncle. He knows that they can be reached by owls. Which will turn out to be a slight challenge, he feels it in his gut.

When they arrived at the parking lot, Percy pushed his suitcases and cage forward with a trolley and into the station. It was grand, Percy and Moody had been here before, of course. Sally sighed as she looked at the trains, all her summer days were spent travelling the UK before she even dared to cross the North Atlantic sea.

It was funny for both Sally and Percy to walk in with a strange man, but they knew it was Moody. They were used to his polyjuice antics.

She put her hand down into Perseus' messy hair, "Let's go find your perron, Percy."

Percy gave her a small smile, "Yes mum."

"Do you have your books, Perce?" Moody asked as they neared perron 9. "The new ones."

"Yes, uncle." He answered, "I like them, they are easier to read."

"That's because the books are in Greek, kid." He explained, "I've asked Albus about it, your brain is hardwired for Greek civilization and such stuff." The man sighed, "I don't even know anymore."

Sally snorted as they reached perron 9. "What now?" She asked as she looked around for their supposed 9 3/4 . A woman with fiery red hair tapped them, "My boys just went through, is this your first kid?" She asked.

Moody turned his head around to face the woman, "Yes, it is hers."

"Uncle, this is a wall. Why are we looking at a wall?" Percy said and looked over with an expression that just asked, 'why?'. His uncle rolled his eyes and walked through the wall. Him and his mother stood besides the fiery headed woman. Jaws on the ground.

"It helps if you take a bit of a run with your luggage."

"Percy." He introduced himself. "First year."

"My boy is also called Percy! My boys are Fred and George!" She gushed, "Fred and George are going to be in your year!"

Percy smiled and nodded. He took a deep breath in and looked at his mom, "I'm going to go."

His mom nodded, "You go kid, I'll join..."

"Molly Weasly!"

"I'll join Miss Weasley here." She said kindly. Percy smiled, and didn't hesitate to run through. He was going to do it at one point if he did not want to miss the train, so why not now?

He raised his eyebrow as he looked at the scenery in front of him, a steam-powered train and many more trolleys pushed by kids in their casual clothes or in their robes. Percy just wore what he wore yesterday. It seemed that he got left alone because of his family crest.

A hand on his shoulder and he nearly elbowed the person who put it on him. "Calm down kid!" His uncle said, "Let's wait for your mother before you board the train." Percy looked behind them and snorted as he saw his mother walk through so casually, chatting with her new friend.

Molly looked around and waved goodbye before she walked over to a set of twins with genetically red hair, she could see her lecturing them. He grinned in amusement. "Don't be laughing, young man." Sally said as she stopped in front of Perseus. "I know that they get in trouble quite a lot, but you get in trouble constantly." She lectured, his smile dropped so fast. "You know that they made arrangements for you due to your lineage! You better listen to them very carefully and not get in trouble. I will personally make sure that Albus will have you clean every nook and cranny of that castle." Perseus paled, from what he's heard, it is a very big castle.