The others

"HANA! WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"F....ive mi...nutes..."

"WE'RE GONNA LOSE OUR JOBS TODAY WOMAN!"

"WHAT?!" Hana leapt out of bed, nearly falling over her blanket in the process. Mr. Lee, who owned the restaurant where the two of them worked, was an irritable old man with eagle eyes regarding when the workers came to work and both girls were currently running late for the 3rd time. They were definitely gonna get fired.

"WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE! TOTALLY NOT LATE!!" Both girls were panting by the time they entered, but their physical efforts were not in vain; it was only one minute past 10 a.m.

..................................................................

" Hana, could you go take the order for table 10 please." One of her coworkers pushed a writing pad towards her, before disappearing into the back room. "Well since you asked so nicely.", Hana muttered, grabbing the pad that had been pushed towards her and making her way to the table.

As she neared, however, Hana recognised the six men sitting at the table. The leader was the first to spot her. "Hana! Hana!", his eyes were wide as he waved her over, "Do you work here?" Hana smiled shyly as she reached the table, "I do work here.... It's good to see you again." Jungwon flashed her an excited grin, before turning to the others, "Guys, this is Hana, the girl Jake hyung and I told you about." "It's nice to meet you!", Heeseung said smiling, "We met at the fanmeet yesterday, didn't we?" Hana nodded, "We did.". Her eyes scanned the boys and she immediately noticed that someone was missing. As if reading her thoughts, Jay spoke up, "Are you looking for Sunghoon? He went to the restroom a while ago."

Before Hana could reply to this, Sunoo interrupted saying, "But I've been here before and I've never seen you before!" Hana turned to him, "Well if you came during weekends, then you wouldn't have seen us." Sunoo nodded, "Oh, that makes sense." "Hey Hana, is Sooji here too?", Jake asked curiously. "Yes, she works here too."

When Sunghoon returned, Hana took their order and returned to where Sooji was, "Are you alright? Your face is red." Sooji told her. Hana replied, "Enhypen are eating here." Sooji looked at her in surprise, "Really? Thats the 3rd time in 2 days that we are bumping into them." Hana shrugged, "Just coincidences."
"Don't believe in coincidences."

Hana was serving other tables when Jake called her over, "Hana, we're leaving!" Hana hurried over to them, "Oh alright! Bye!". "Goodbye!" They responded to her. Jake, who was the last to leave said to her, "I'll text you!", sending a wink in her direction before disappearing out of the door. Hana stood frozen in place, he'll do what now?!

"Hana, come back to work!"

...................................................................

"Oh, I am SO tired!", Sooji stretched her arms out, nearly smacking Hana's face with her elbow. "Hey, watch it!" The other girl shoved her friend's arm away, disgruntled. "Are you upset because Jake hasn't texted you yet?" Hana flushed, "Stop, will you. He's probably already forgotten." Sooji shook her head, "No, he will. You have to have faith in your idol right?". Hana giggled.

"If he texts you , let's have ice-cream."
"What is it with you and ice-cream?"

Hana's phone suddenly beeped, indicating a notification. "See if it's him, I wanna have ice-cream tomorrow!", Sooji exclaimed. Hana shook her head, opening the message.

Unknown

Hi Hana, this is Jake.
Are you done with work
or am I bothering you?

"Oh, he actually texted.", Hana mumbled. "Well stop staring and reply!", Sooji said impatiently.

Hi Jake! I just returned from work.
What about you?

We were gonna go for
dinner. The others are
getting ready rn. Get
good sleep tonight.

Thanks Jake. Sleep well too.

"Oh my gosh Hana, you're totally blushing!" Hana looked up from her phone when Sooji said this, touching her cheek, "Am I really?"

"Yea you are. Anyway let's have ice-cream tomorrow."

"Aish this girl."

..................................................................

* ???'s pov *

"Hyung, I'm right, aren't I? She smells different, doesn't she?"
"I don't understand. After what happened, how is she still-"
"She doesn't seem aware of what she is."
"Will we tell her?"
"Not unless we want to tell what we are too."
"We won't be doing that yet, right?"
"Not at all."

No Secrets Among Us // Enhypen FfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara