Meeting The Wolf

Hana turned, coming face-to-face with a....

Oh my gosh, he's handsome.

Bad idea, do not engage!

Hana's wolf screamed warnings in her head, but it was too late for her to turn back now.

"Sorry, are you alright?", the boy asked.

"Oh? yeah, I'm fine.", Hana smiled sheepishly.

"You look surprised.", the boy said, "So I thought maybe I startled you."

"No, I'm alright."

Hana don't engage!

Calm down, it won't be nice if I just turn and walk away.

Since when did you care about being nice?

There's a saying, 'keep your enemies close'.

It's because he's hot, isn't it?

Partly.

Weren't you crushing on that singer boy?

He has a name. And I just said this guy was hot, I'm not going to start liking him just because of that!

"Hi, are you listening?", the boy waved his hand in front of Hana's face. Hana flushed, "Sorry I was thinking about something."

"No problem. I was asking whether you're here with anyone?"

"Oh yes. I'm here with my friend. I better find her."

Hana turned to walk, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw the boy follow her, "Hey, I didn't get your name!"

Hana stopped, "Um... I'm Hana."

"I'm Wonhoo. It's nice to meet you!"

"Hana, there you are!", Sooji came to her, "I was looking for you!", she noticed the boy and turned to Hana, "Who's this?"

"I'm Wonhoo."

Sooji eyed him, "Nice to meet you.". She turned to Hana, "I've got everything so we can go now."

"Great."

Hana started to walk out with Sooji and the girls heard Wonhoo call out behind her, "See you later, Hana!"

Sooji whistled, "Handsome. Not as much as Sunghoon, but still handsome."

"He's a vampire."

Silence.

"Why am I not surprised?"

Hana rolled her eyes, smiling. Sooji grabbed her arm, "Hana, let's go to that fair!"

"Why?"

"I bet we'll find BTS merch."

"Haven't you had enough of BTS merch?"

"Never."

Hana shrugged, "Ok."

Sooji blinked, "That was easy—"

"Are we going with these bags?"

"Obviously not!"

.........................................................................

"Sooji, let's ride the roller coaster."

"You're crazy."

"Pleeeease."