Suspicious

"Hana, Jake's here to see you.", Sooji called her in a sing-song voice, smirking at the blush creeping up the girl's face. "Is he alone?", she asked, looking up from her work.

"No, he's with Heeseung."

"Oh."

"Are you disappointed?"

"No ofcourse not!", the girl hurried away before her friend could say anything more. Sooji chuckled, calling out behind her, "Table 5!"

Hana approached the table, where her new friends were sitting. It was the fifth time in nearly two weeks she was seeing the Enhypen members at the restaurant. Jake had come almost every time and Sooji had taken it upon herself to tease Hana whenever she could.

As she reached them, she could see that the two were in deep conversation. "Hana, hello!", Jake waved at her, smiling brightly, "we got you an umbrella."

Hana blinked, "An... umbrella?"

"Niki said it's gonna rain around 6. Thats when you return home right?"

Hana nodded, "Thanks."

Jake smiled at her again, causing sudden butterflies in her stomach. "We should hurry up." Heeseung glanced at his watch, "I don't want to see Jungwon ' leader out '." Hana laughed. She had heard about Jungwon's moments of being a serious leader which were much scarier than what they showed in their videos.

"Let's go home then." Jake said, standing up. "Bye Hana, I'll text you at night."

Hana smiled, "Bye guys, see you later."

"What's with the umbrella, Hana??"

"Apparently it's going to rain when we return home. Jake gave it to me."

"But the weather forecast said it was gonna be sunny."

"I saw, but I couldn't refuse him."

"Aww how cute!"

"Sooji!"

"By now I'm sure he likes you Hana."

"No way, he doesn't."
...................................................................

"It's raining."

Sooji's declaration drew Hana's attention to the other, who was standing at a window. Hana glanced at her watch.

It's 5:30.

Hana frowned, her thoughts shifting to why Jake had said earlier. Something feels weird about the boys.

"Well... Guess we'll be needing that umbrella.", Sooji remarked, "Hana, do you feel something is different about them?"

"There is, isn't there? I wonder what it is."

"Don't worry your head over that though. It could be just a hunch."

" I guess you're right."

"Btw, Sunghoon texted me."

"Ok good.... Wait, he texted you first?!"

Sooji giggled, "It's good right? It's improvement."

Seeing her friend's happy expression, Hana had to laugh. She had told Hana that the first time she had texted Sunghoon, the latter had kept her on seen for nearly two days before sending her a two word reply.

...................................................................

Hi Hana, can we go out to the amusement park today again?

Two days later, Jake and Hana we're texting again. The amusement park where they had first met had become a common meeting place for the two of them.

Hey Jake, yeah we can go there
again.