Ryan Leonard

"What's wrong," your boyfriend Ryan asked as you lay on his chest

"Nothing's wrong," you said avoiding eye contact.

"Something is wrong, you're doing that cute thing where you play with my chain," he smiled, picking your head up off his chest. You hadn't even noticed you were playing with it, it became an unconscious activity. You looked at your hand and saw it was on his chain.

"I don't know, we are starting college together, I'm just worried something is gonna happen with us," you sighed.

"What do you mean what do you think is gonna happen?" He looked concerned.

"You have hockey and stuff, I have hockey and stuff, and it's a big school, I just feel like we aren't gonna have time for each other," you explained.

"Y/N, we will find time for each other, we both are doing similar things meaning we should bump into each other often," your face lit up.

"I guess you're right," you smiled.

"And I'm always gonna be there for you, okay, so don't worry," he said kissing your head. You were still playing with the chain, he began to peel your fingers from it slowly.

"Okay,"

"No more stressing, no more playing with my chain, even if it is adorable," he grinned.

"You're adorable," you smiled at him. He rolled his eyes knowing that an argument would start over who was more adorable and let you win.

"I guess I am," he sighed as he stood up. He held out his hand for you to take. You took it and he pulled you to him, holding you in a tight grip.

"You know what you are now?" He asked you.

'What?"

"Trapped," he smirked as he picked you up off the ground and spun you in his grasp throwing you onto his bed with him beside you. You were laughing and yelling, all your stress was gone.

"Did I make you feel better?" he laughed.

"Yes Ryan yes," you laughed harder.

"Good," he kissed your cheek.