⤷ title page.

you can read this as a stand-alone,
without having watched the show.

WELCOME TO THE INTRODUCTION FOR:

i don't wanna be.
a One Tree Hill spin-off

────────────────────────

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

Meet Parker Ridley, a passionate basketball enthusiast facing the challenges of a troubled family history in the quaint town of Tree Hill, North Carolina. Despite the constant struggles life throws his way, Parker possesses an innate basketball talent that catches the attention of Duke college scouts, opening a potential path to a brighter future.

Amidst the highs and lows of high school life and complex family dynamics, Parker finds comfort in his friendships with a group of unique individuals. There's the quirky and lovable Jasmine, the fiercely independent Lily, the playful yet kind Jamie, and the sarcastically charming Marcus, who happens to be Jasmine's older brother.

As Parker navigates the maze of teenage existence, a new girl named Jennifer Jagielski arrives, seemingly having it all together. Their paths intertwine, adding a new layer of complexity to Parker's already eventful life.

But not everything is smooth sailing. Parker must confront his embittered father, who struggles to accept him as his own due to his non-biological status. Moreover, Logan Evans, a classmate, poses obstacles to Parker's plans and relationships, even interfering with his past romance with Evelyn, his ex-girlfriend.

As the web of challenges and relationships entangles Parker, he must summon inner strength and resilience to carve his path, both on the basketball court and in matters of the heart.

An Unkindness of Ravens is a heartfelt and dramatic coming-of-age story that explores themes of love, loss, and the importance of family and friendship in the face of adversity.

────────────────────────

TABLE OF CONTENTS

INTRODUCTION
COPYRIGHT NOTICE
CHARACTERS

TEASER

PART 1

COMPLETED
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN

TO BE COMPLETED
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

PART 2
TBA

────────────────────────

𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
sorry about the many notifications
most chapters are about 5000 words long.
just a pre-warning that it's not quick-paced,
kinda like the show itself.
you gotta really get to know the situation and
each character to understand them c:
—fromtherivertothesea—

────────────────────────