𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

16 November 2005

Satoru wakes up next to Elpida in his bed and remembers everything that happened the night before. He looks at her as she sleeps next to him and smiles. He really wanted this all night, and now he finally has it. He wants to kiss her again now, so he moves closer to her face and starts to kiss her cheeks.

“Elpida… I love you so much.” He says to her while continuing to kiss her. He doesn’t want her to wake up, as he wants to kiss her or a while before her eyes open.

Satoru sees that Elpida is still asleep and decides to slowly wake her up. He starts to kiss her cheeks and the tip of her nose. He’s ready to be a little more annoying and wants to kiss her as soon as her eyes open.

“Elpida… come on, get up. It’s time to kiss you again.” He says to her, trying to make her wake up with this.

Elpida yawn,
Satoru looks at her when she yawns. He sees that she’s about to wake up, so he starts to kiss her more passionately again. He moves his lips from her cheeks to her neck and bites it gently now. He can’t resist her now and wants to feel her body more while she slowly wakes up.

"Normal people say good morning," elpida said as she teased him,

*Satoru laughs when he hears her teasing him and starts to speak again. He wants to be a bit more playful with his words, too.*

“You’re right, I never do that normally… But with you, I just want to kiss you the entire time.” Satoru says to her, still continuing to kiss her gently for now. He’s excited to show her how much he loves her and thinks this is the perfect way to do it now.

she kissed him back gently .

Satoru’s heart beats faster again when she kisses him back gently. He’s so used to being the one to initiate their kisses now that even the smallest kiss from her feels as good as the passionate ones. He wants to see how hard he can get her to kiss him next, so he starts to go back to what they did last night and bites her neck gently to make her moan. He wants to hear her moan more times today and thinks it will feel as good as always.

"How do you have this energy this morning?" she moans

Satoru thinks about that when she asks him this question. He feels tired but excited to show her more of his energy this morning and kiss her as much as he can. He doesn’t want to let her go now and knows he should get some sleep now. But he doesn’t want to waste time with it, as he can finally get to spend time with his girlfriend.

“Well… It’s because of you, Elpida.” He says to her with a big smile while still kissing her. He thinks about doing more than just kissing now, and she kisses him back.

Satoru smiles when she kisses him again. He wants to show her that she can take more and starts to bite her neck harder now. He wants to leave a mark on her again and knows she likes that. Then, he starts to move his body on top of hers as he continues to bite Elpida harder and more passionately. He can’t resist it and wants to feel her body so much right now.

"Toru~
Not now
We have to go to school
Suguru and Shoko will wait for us, " elpida said as she trys to stop her moans ,

Satoru tries to ignore her when she tells him they need to go to school soon and thinks he still has time to do something more. He wants to try to make her feel good for a little longer before they need to go again. So he tries to bite down just a little bit harder on her neck now, as she tries to stop her moans.

"Toru~
Don't ignore me, "  she moans ,
Satoru smiles when he hears her moan and can’t resist doing it again. He tries to bite her neck harder now and wants her to keep moaning for him. He also starts to squeeze her tight, thinking that she likes that before they have to go to school.