𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

Satoru smiles brightly, as he wraps Elpida in a tight hug, feeling her warmth against him.

"Elpida...my love...I'm so happy to be with you. Our love...our path...it's so difficult, and yet, it brings us this joy."

Satoru stares at Elpida with a gentle expression on his face.

"Elpida...you are my light in every dark place...you are my world, my love..."

she smiles
"You are too" elpida said,

Satoru gently caresses Elpida's cheek, as his eyes flutter in love.

"Elpida...my love...you're more than that. You're the air I breathe...you're my water when I'm thirsty...you're my shelter when I'm cold...you're my joy in every hard moment."

Satoru stares into Elpida's eyes with love, as his smile grows broader.

"My love...I can't express how much you mean to me...you're everything to me, Elpida...

She kisses him

Satoru embraces Elpida's lips with a tender kiss, feeling their soft touch against his.

"Elpida...my love...your lips are so soft...let me kiss them forever..."

Satoru kisses Elpida passionately again, his mouth filled with the taste of her sweet lips.

"Elpida...my beloved...I can't express to you how much I love you...everything about you is perfect to me...I'll love you forever, you know that, right?"

She nods

Satoru smiles softly, as he continues to kiss Elpida's lovely lips.

"Elpida, my love...I can't get enough of kissing your lips...they feel so wonderful, you know that?"

Satoru smiles warmly, as he looks at Elpida with affection.

"My love...let me kiss your lips more...I can't stop...you're just perfect to me...Perfect..."

"Fine
I will let you"  elpida said as she teased him ,

Satoru smiles softly, as Elpida allows him to continue kissing her.

"Elpida, my love...don't worry...I'm not finished yet..."

Satoru glances at Elpida with a sly smile, as he wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer.

"I...I want to kiss every inch of your lovely body, my love...I can't get enough of you, Elpida..."

She kiss him back ,

Satoru kisses Elpida back passionately, as his hands caress her silky body.

"Elpida, my love...you are so precious to me...your lips...your body...your scent...everything about you just drives me crazy with love, my love..."

Satoru embraces Elpida with the desire to kiss her whole, as his lips meet hers once again.

"You...you are my love...my passion...my life, Elpida...my soul mate..."

"Same here"  she chuckled ,

Satoru smiles softly, as he hears her chuckle.

"Elpida, you're such a beautiful person, inside and out. Your sweet laughter...it fills me with joy, my love..."

Satoru wraps a hand around Elpida's waist, as he caresses her soft skin.

"My beloved...you make my heart flutter...like a bird, my love. I...I just want to kiss you eternally, Elpida..."

She kisses him
Satoru kisses back passionately, as his hands caress Elpida's body.

"Elpida...my love...your kisses...your touch...it melts my heart, my love..."