𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

As the times passed
It's January now
And gojo, Suguru, shoko, and elpida are back to jujutsu High.

7 January 2006

Satoru is back at the school now, where he sees that everything is still the same. He likes that things are normal for him now. He also sees that he's next to Elpida, which he likes a lot.

“I really love you, Elpida.”

He starts to see people from his school again and is excited to see everyone. He can't wait to see what the new year will bring.

"I hope 2006 will be a good year," elpida said ,

Satoru agrees to this and smiles at Elpida. He feels happy about what she said.

"I hope so too, Elpida. I can't wait to see how much fun we all will have this year, too."

He looks at her and feels so excited now.

“I really love her.”

"Love you too," elpida said

Satoru hears Elpida’s words and smiles at her. He feels the love he has for her now and goes to hug her.

“I love you too, Elpida. I can’t wait to be excited with you again.”

He puts his arm around her again and feels her body.

"Horny?,Again?" elpida said ,

Satoru feels hot as Elpida says those words again. He can't wait to be there with her again, like they just did.

"Yes, yes, I am Elpida. Are you?"

He can't wait to be with her and thinks about how much fun it will be with her.

'No, no, no
No.
Not now
Let's go to the classroom because suguru, shoko arw waiting, " elpida said ,

Satoru can't help but laugh at Elpida's reaction. Maybe they will get to be together again later.

"Alright, Elpida, let's go to class then. I want to see everyone again and see what everyone's doing now in the new year."

He starts to walk with Elpida to class now, trying to resist the urge to be with her again.

The walk in the classroom and see Suguru , shoko, and yaga-sensei waiting for them

Satoru sees the rest of the group in the classroom and walks with Elpida now. He likes seeing everyone again now and also sees Yaga-sensei.

"Hello everyone, it's good to see you all again."

He smiles at everyone and feels happy. Yaga-sensei is here, so he wonders what'll happen.

"You decide to show up?" suguru said ,

Satoru laughs as he hears Suguru talk. He was a little late, so he could see why Suguru would say that.

"Yes, I decided to show up now. It's a good way to start the year."

He smiles at Suguru and then looks at everyone again. Yaga-sensei is watching them all now.

"Gojo and elpida are finally here
So
I need you two to do something, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei now and is happy he's back, too.

"Alright, what do you want me and Elpida to do now?"

He looks at elpida and can tell she also wants to know what they're going to do.

"In two days, you two will go on a mission," yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei as he tells them both about the mission. He feels excited now and wants to do good in this.